Canon 30D vs Canon 350D vs Nikon D80

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i see. i think you need a custom 12-450/1.2-2.8 VR/IS lens... you seem to be looking for a 1 lens-suit-all equipment.

from what i see. i think you need a custom 12-450/1.2-2.8 VR/IS lens... you seem to be looking for a 1 lens-suit-all equipment.

lol.. please la.. serious advice la.. i think even if i got a go kart, it cannot even carry the load of this 12-450/1.2-2.8 VR/IS onboard...

lol.. please la.. serious advice la.. i think even if i got a go kart, it cannot even carry the load of this 12-450/1.2-2.8 VR/IS onboard...

U already narrowed the choices of lenses.

Juz buy the best you can afford. ;)

3. Get the 1D Mk2, If not fast enough I will recomend u something else.

I know i know!

there's something that can capture at 24 / 29 fps, up to 2mp (1080i) ;p

I know i know!

there's something that can capture at 24 / 29 fps, up to 2mp (1080i) ;p
Good point :thumbsup:
Very useful indeed.

Just buy wat u can afford ba... Most importantly is still back to whether u know how to use ba...

The camera is just a tool to help u ease ur work.. But actually it tends to make u lazy. ;p. Last time people also can shoot sports with manual focus cameras...

17-50mm F2.8 Tamron and a flash is very good for sch events ... I believe can cover schools events very well le..

A sigma 70-200 APO DG F4-5.6.. tink focusing slow...
If u dont want to spend to much... can maybe get the 70-200 EF USM F4(or 4.5)-5.6, but the pictures will not be very sharp.

I know tt it is ur hobby... But aft all.. you are shooting for the sch ... Do u get paid?? I believe it might be just like a "sai gang".
Dont spend those unmeaningless money..Unless u can afford all the big guns and power bodies.

i still can't afford a 3rd party 70-200/2.8 even after working a fwe years.. :cry: don't even dare to dream of it..

SAS got 30D? since when??? saint here, true blue all the way... class of SAJC 2002. wat other equipment does the school have? must go back disturb disturb. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.