Canon 30D at Alex Photo $1,8**

Status
Not open for further replies.

EOSFILM

Jun 17, 2006
Just saw a Canon 30D at Alex Photo (Peninsula, 2nd floor above Cathay) for $1,8** this evening while walking around...not advertising for him, but just some info for CS-ers who are interested to buy. IMHO, it's a rather good price and the set looks really minty. Supposed to have all the full box and quite a lot of months warranty left.

Static said:
Do they sell at 1.8K+++ for new sets ?

dont have la 1.8k maybe 2 yrs later ba

Max 2.8 said:
I never trust that shop....

how come? please share with us so that we are aware :)

EOSFILM said:
how come? please share with us so that we are aware :)

if we ever meet up for coffee, remind you to tell you the story. But I shall not list it here in black and white and invite an lawsuit or arguement.

Its just a bad experience that made me not to trust that shop anymore.

EOSFILM said:
Just saw a Canon 30D at Alex Photo (Peninsula, 2nd floor above Cathay) for $1,8** this evening while walking around...not advertising for him, but just some info for CS-ers who are interested to buy. IMHO, it's a rather good price and the set looks really minty. Supposed to have all the full box and quite a lot of months warranty left.
Well... maybe havnt include GST mah

Max 2.8 said:
if we ever meet up for coffee, remind you to tell you the story. But I shall not list it here in black and white and invite an lawsuit or arguement.

:thumbsup: make it two, my fren.:thumbsup:

noted with thanks, guys, will definitely take note of it :)

I would rather get a really brand new set from the MO by Oracle for just abit more.

Yup... make it 4

The shop is that bad? :think:

Mind to share their tactics? No name need given. Maybe A is seller, B is buyer.

Just tactics. Don't want to fall prey to similar tactics elsewhere.

Thanks!

Max 2.8 said:

Can PM us the story ? :cheers:

I like to hear stories b4 I go bed :bsmilie:

its a 2nd one. Cause the thread user said still got quite a few months of warranty left

benedium said:
I would rather get a really brand new set from the MO by Oracle for just abit more.

:thumbsup: i agree,and Joe's a friendly guy also...

Status
Not open for further replies.