Canon 10D mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not it's real doesn't really matter, but the truth is that the 10D will be replaced. It'll only be a rumour until the day its launched.

Hence, I personally feel that the 10D will be replaced soon to keep up with the competition of the D70.

es0teric said:
Is it real? Or just a rumour?

10D will be replace sooner or later... just a matter of time and the name only...

really really???... cool eh... I wander what other feature canon will squeeze in??? prehaps a 1.3 crop sensor to combat nikon???... :D:D:D

RossChang said:
really really???... cool eh... I wander what other feature canon will squeeze in??? prehaps a 1.3 crop sensor to combat nikon???... :D:D:D

why would a 1.3x crop sensor combat nikon? :dunno: :dunno:

i wish they put cf 11 - 2 on eos 10d

cf 11-2 is the one found in eos 1n, 1v, 3. it allows u to select horizontal af points directly via the quick dial

10D will be replace by 10D Mk II. 10D Mk II will be replace by 10D Mk III. 10D Mk III will be replace by 10D Mk IV. 10D Mk IV will be replace by 10D Mk V. 10D Mk V will be replace by 10D Mk VI. 10D Mk VI will be replace by 10D Mk VII. 10D Mk VII will be replace by 10D Mk VIII. 10D Mk VIII will be replace by 10D Mk IX.........repeat ad nauseum.

Garion said:
10D will be replace by 10D Mk II. 10D Mk II will be replace by 10D Mk III. 10D Mk III will be replace by 10D Mk IV. 10D Mk IV will be replace by 10D Mk V. 10D Mk V will be replace by 10D Mk VI. 10D Mk VI will be replace by 10D Mk VII. 10D Mk VII will be replace by 10D Mk VIII. 10D Mk VIII will be replace by 10D Mk IX.........repeat ad nauseum.

Mark X and you'll be hearding it from your grand children's gossip...

clive said:
i wish they put cf 11 - 2 on eos 10d

cf 11-2 is the one found in eos 1n, 1v, 3. it allows u to select horizontal af points directly via the quick dial

I leave my C Fn 11 at 0.

Sorry, just RTFM again but C Fn 2 does not seem very useful:

2:

• While exposrue metering is active, turn the main dial to select a hor AF pt (if C Fn 13-3 has been set, select a peripheral AF pt). This is also possible during continuous shooting in the AI Servo AF mode or while you are pressing the shutter button halfway. The AF pt selection stops at the extreme left, extreme right, top-most and bottom-most AF pts.
  • During autofocusing, yoou can press the AF pt button to switch instantly to the automatic AF pt selection mode.
  • Yoou can also select the AF pt (including auto AF pt selection) by same operations of C.Fn-11-1.
  • If both C.Fn-11-2 and C.Fn-18/1/2 have been set, select a vertical AF pt by pressing the <+/-> button and turning the main command dial.

Not sure why you think C.Fn-11-2 is nice, really wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.