Can you live without internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cold turkeyed when I went to Japan for the first time.

10 whole days - no internet straight and alone.

On my 2nd trip, 7 whole days, no internet straight.

I had enuff. I bought a laptop. ;p

wah! how did internet thread become buaya thread? :bsmilie:

I probably could, but it'd be hard to live without being able to read foreign newspapers. Local papers, frankly, are still a bunch of crap and getting worse.

Yeah. But I'd need a lot of money. My lifestyle would just mean sitting around at cafes chit chatting with friends, and not going home. Surviving at home? Nah, it's too boring here.

Nowadays internet access is not confined to home or office only.
I saw some people at the local library with laptops, surfing for free thru the hotspots there.
They bring ac charger plugged to the wall so can stay whole day, free internet, free air-con, quiet some more.

I moved out recently and due to technical complications and what not, I'm still waiting for broadband to be hooked up at my new place. Almost 3 weeks with no internet at home oledi, and I feel like dying. Coming home is so sian because I can't go on the internet! Nothing else to do at home leh...:sticktong

In this day and age, the internet culture is a way of life. But I wonder if anyone of you can tahan without internet?

Ever heard of M1 broadband? ;p

OMG I am saved! Got this SMS from the internet provider just then:

"Congratulations! Your ADSL service has been activated."

Too bad I'm not home to try it out....but it'd better work this weekend! :sticktong

I moved out recently and due to technical complications and what not, I'm still waiting for broadband to be hooked up at my new place. Almost 3 weeks with no internet at home oledi, and I feel like dying. Coming home is so sian because I can't go on the internet! Nothing else to do at home leh...:sticktong

In this day and age, the internet culture is a way of life. But I wonder if anyone of you can tahan without internet?

for me confirm cannot.... hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.