Can name me some high end Asian brands and products??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, all of you named only Japonese products that can match the Ang Mo... what about other Asian countries??

Kangrinpoche ballheads are quite extraordinary...

Come on guys! I 'm talking about really solid products in the Rolex class :cool:

Oh oh!! I really didn't know Seiko is fine watches....hee.... I thought it is a general consumer watches :embrass:

i think you really assume all companies that produce a range of products outside luxury goods are considered not part of the luxury goods market. i think what you are looking for are companies that exclusively serve the luxury goods market, that's why it all seems so biased for you.

i think you really assume all companies that produce a range of products outside luxury goods are considered not part of the luxury goods market. i think what you are looking for are companies that exclusively serve the luxury goods market, that's why it all seems so biased for you.

No lah...bcos I have never heard of Seiko producing fine watches...so I thought so mah. Thanks for informing Seiko also produce fine watches in the same class as Rolex. Me learnt something new today. :lovegrin:

No lah...bcos I have never heard of Seiko producing fine watches...so I thought so mah. Thanks for informing Seiko also produce fine watches in the same class as Rolex. Me learnt something new today. :lovegrin:

so, what's the class of rolex? what's the class of these western brands you want to talk about? what's considered an equal? what kind of a ruler are you using for your measure?

If Seiko watch is good enough for Li Ka Shing, it's good enough for me. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.