Can apply for Credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Hi, would like to ask if I was given a salary of $2300 per mth, can I apply for a Credit card? :think:

Do u have 13th month bonus or other allowances on top of your basic salary of $2300 ?

Hi, would like to ask if I was given a salary of $2300 per mth, can I apply for a Credit card? :think:

Try those card promo @the roadshow ,chances are high.:)

Do u have 13th month bonus or other allowances on top of your basic salary of $2300 ?

Yes, I have 13 mth bonus on top of that.
I just got a new job that is offering $2.3k (going to start work next mth) so wondering what should I do about to apply for Credit card and how long it will take..thanks!

I get my wife to apply for a second card for me. She is the principal holder and pays whenever I use the card.

I suggest you do the same. :)

Haha..my wife would kill me! :sweat:

I get my wife to apply for a second card for me. She is the principal holder and pays whenever I use the card.

Lots of qns will be ask for every single item bought even you are the one paying.:nono:

Whether you apply via road show or pick up an application form, you have to submit your pay slip and state on the application form that you can enjoy 13th month bonus.

And the CC dept will review all applications before approving so you have to wait for your pay slip.

In todays competitive market if you can prove that your earnings border around $30k they give u a credit card.

When you get a CC, you can BUY BUY BUY s:devil:

What rice do u eat? :D

You can always apply for credit card, whether you are eligible is another matter altogether.

Just kidding.

Cash is king. Can you buy a plate of chicken rice using card? :thumbsup:

Credit Card is the road of debts accumulation (if you have poor financial management).

I have not been using my credit cards for a long time. Cash is easier to keep track. Of course Cash is King.

Previously used to feel good to use credit card, now feel SHIOK to use CASH. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.