Camray US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not see any terms and condition as well as shipping info. Don't even have the basic SSL connection for encrypted registration.

Definitely not a recommended online store for me. :thumbsd:

haiz... i placed an order already. 2 weeks liao... I received a email saying that my order hs been confirmed... I emailed them 3 times without any replies. I tried to post a feedback via their website but it always fail to complete the submission. I even tried their hotline but the line is invalid... I have a feeling its a scam website. :( Din do my checks before purchasing...

Well it may not be a scam site but rather setup by some poor managed soho seller.

If you use paypal, you can login and check his merchant profile. You can always alert paypal but after you have confirm credit deduction and stock not received.

Here are some guides. Reputable merchant will always have SSL issued by trusted PKI such as verisign. Although sites can fake their certs and logo, you can always trace the authenticity of the origin with verisign. Of course there are super fakers, so avoid is best guide.

Never register or exchange personal info on site without basic SSL as the info is in clear. Especially credit card info.

haiz... i placed an order already. 2 weeks liao... I received a email saying that my order hs been confirmed... I emailed them 3 times without any replies. I tried to post a feedback via their website but it always fail to complete the submission. I even tried their hotline but the line is invalid... I have a feeling its a scam website. :( Din do my checks before purchasing...

Lucky i din divulge my credit card number to them... i made my payment by Paypal... i will wait another week and will raise a complaint to Paypal if i dun receive my items by then... Funny thing is, merchant for this camray website is a Indian Fella... I really hope they honour my order... :S If i complain to paypal, will i get my money back?

Ok, i received my close up filters already. However, the condition not very good... Some scratches on the filters. But i am glad that it came.... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.