Cameras to Tekong

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh im from Gryphon Coy 99 Dec intake.

ghost.. well i was lucky i guess never got any encounters,
but my SISPEC was in tekong, first offical batch there,.. thursday night is also training night.. no exception.

wah.. BMT also upgrade to SAR21 already.. my Unit still using AR15 leh.. no forward assist one.

think the washing machine is clogged with too much soil haha not worth the trouble. but it was a luxuary.. cos when i go SISPEC my legs are my washing machine haahhaa step step step :bsmilie:

my regular friend told me there's alot of changes already.. much much more welfare then last time. well in BMT lor.. Unit depends on your CO, RSM and CSM one lor..

wantunn said:
Hey, then we should be around the same batch... ard 1993-94?
I was in Alpha..

ya shd be same or ard then. tat time the mess still quite newly reno with air con.

my time got a recruit runaway and hide at the cliff overseeing spore island. w had to climb down the bushes look for him.

anything happen to alpha then to rem ? :bsmilie:

ranger said:
ya shd be same or ard then. tat time the mess still quite newly reno with air con.

my time got a recruit runaway and hide at the cliff overseeing spore island. w had to climb down the bushes look for him.

hei! another tekong alumni! i was in gryphon in Jan 94!

ranger said:

Alpha.. ehh... recruit shot officer then shot himself lor..
Somemore the officer is a family friend of mine :(
Anyway at the time of that incident I still working in S3 branch in HQ. Transferred over later.

Btw, yah thursday nite also got training one lah.. my S3 never blanko out that spot when doing the training program one.

wantunn said:
Alpha.. ehh... recruit shot officer then shot himself lor..
Somemore the officer is a family friend of mine :(
Anyway at the time of that incident I still working in S3 branch in HQ. Transferred over later.

Btw, yah thursday nite also got training one lah.. my S3 never blanko out that spot when doing the training program one.

wah lau... everyone got their own tekong story lah. mine was a guy went AWOL after collecting his A'levels. rumours had it that he fled to msia.

my company also got one clown who threatened to shoot a sgt during a night range. had to send him for counselling... =)

nightwolf75 said:
wah lau... everyone got their own tekong story lah. mine was a guy went AWOL after collecting his A'levels. rumours had it that he fled to msia.

my company also got one clown who threatened to shoot a sgt during a night range. had to send him for counselling... =)

lolz!!! he sleep talk or what? :bsmilie:

wow ! great more and more response.

okie i'll start a thread on tekong, pls support ! :)

When you can bring cameras:
-Enlistment
-Parent's Visiting
-Passing Out Parade

Bring point and shoots, anything bigger might be restricted. If you dress up, you are doing a favor for the guys already on the island.

For your bro:
NO pork!
Bring 2 weeks worth of underwear and washing powder.
Hangers
No HP chargers
extra hp battery
1 or 2 sets of sleeping wear
family photo or gf photo
other civi items please don't bring, cause he's going to leave them at home the first time he books out.
No mp3/cdr/cdrw stuff
radio, must bring
alarm clock

And get his mentality right! BMT is one of the best times in the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.