Camera Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrise

Jan 20, 2007
Lorong Chuan
www.qxcg.net
What'd you think about it, and where can I get it? As a student (read: poor) photographer, I'll have to shoot on dragon boats filled with 18 water-splashing, fun-intoxicated gangs of monkeys :( Then I'll probably have to shoot an insane water bomb party up close, all of whom might suddenly turn on the camera man. Of course, the insurance agent doesn't have to know this :bsmilie:
What'd you think?

What'd you think about it, and where can I get it? As a student (read: poor) photographer, I'll have to shoot on dragon boats filled with 18 water-splashing, fun-intoxicated gangs of monkeys :( Then I'll probably have to shoot an insane water bomb party up close, all of whom might suddenly turn on the camera man. Of course, the insurance agent doesn't have to know this :bsmilie:
What'd you think?

why dun you try considering those water-resistant compacts? first of all, insurance is not cheap and even super expensive may not cover that kind of damage. secondly water casing are not cheap.

Those are really going towards waterproof already... I think they can stand splashes, but not submerging into water.

Unlike the 1D series from canon... Not really splashproof, just sealed against rain/dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.