Camera for Landscape?

The best "Landscape" camera is here:

Great in Dynamic Range, Weatherproofed so you don't have to worry about a light drizzle.... and fantastic Image Quality:

ZURBEAUTY.jpg

;););)

Great in Dynamic Range, Weatherproofed so you don't have to worry about a light drizzle.... and fantastic Image Quality:

ZURBEAUTY.jpg

So TS still cannot decide on 70D or D7100?

You little evil .. *censored* ..:bsmilie:

You little evil .. *censored* ..:bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

To TS, there is no right or wrong camera at all. The more important thing is that you learn how to produce the photos that you desire to achieve.

Different sensor sizes, different base iso values, different in-camera processing are just some of the things which you have to overcome.

Above all of that is the skill and knowledge of the photographer that determines the end result. That is to say, the final settings that you use, the vision, the composition, the post processing etc.

There are people who say that the A7R can never be a street photographer's camera due to the massive pixel density more suited for commercial and landscape photography, and the fact that the shutter slap is extremely loud. But there are many photographers out there doing just that: street photography with an A7R.

So once you transcend the gear that you use, expect that your photography skills will reach the next level

To TS, there is no right or wrong camera at all. The more important thing is that you learn how to produce the photos that you desire to achieve.

Different sensor sizes, different base iso values, different in-camera processing are just some of the things which you have to overcome.

Above all of that is the skill and knowledge of the photographer that determines the end result. That is to say, the final settings that you use, the vision, the composition, the post processing etc.

There are people who say that the A7R can never be a street photographer's camera due to the massive pixel density more suited for commercial and landscape photography, and the fact that the shutter slap is extremely loud. But there are many photographers out there doing just that: street photography with an A7R.

So once you transcend the gear that you use, expect that your photography skills will reach the next level

Amen!

Thank you so much for that kind advice! I admit I was too paranoid but that's only because I didn't want my hard saved money to be spent so easily.. But yeap you have a point I believe 70D can produce quality images as long as I don't give up on learning it. Thank you so much :)

Reactions: kei1309
Nice combi to start with. And since the 10-18 is STM, most likely it will pair well with the 70D when recording video.

Hey thank you! Body + 10-18mm UWA and 50mm f1.8. Hehe

Nice combi to start with. And since the 10-18 is STM, most likely it will pair well with the 70D when recording video.

Yup! Exactly why I got it, good value for money too haha. Got a lot to learn though, distortion correction and stuff. But I'm not gonna give up easily. And thank you!

now go out and take photos with your new camera, and share them here!

now go out and take photos with your new camera, and share them here!

I will, soon! Thank you all for your suggestions and sorry for all the indecisiveness i had. ;p