Camera buyer robbed seller

luckily so many people were roaming the street at 2.41am.

yes, good to be careful.

Now that is just weird. Who the heck meets someone at 3am to buy/sell anything let alone a camera. Smells funny to me.

Why is the Seller even willing to meet the 'Buyer' at that unholy hour.... :think:

Do take care....

Why is the Seller even willing to meet the 'Buyer' at that unholy hour.... :think:

Singapore has its own version of "Sleepless in Seattle":

973331_w.jpg

Last edited:

Do take care....

Times are bad ......very desperate seller....
Needed money to buy formula milk, pay rental, pay utilities bill, place bet on EPL, ...... :(

I didnt know the timing you rob somebody will determine your sentence. is this just for robbing or any other crime I wonder. haha

....lighter sentence since it's not daylight robbery ............... :think:

Times are bad ......very desperate seller....
Needed money to buy formula milk, pay rental, pay utilities bill, place bet on EPL, ...... :(

IMHO.... the reasoning also sounds like other sellers I know who doesn't meet buyer at those hours too...

IMHO.... the reasoning also sounds like other sellers I know who doesn't meet buyer at those hours too...

....waiting for next EPL match to start.....

Now that is just weird. Who the heck meets someone at 3am to buy/sell anything let alone a camera. Smells funny to me.

If the camera lens have fungus, the buyer may not be able to notice until the next day :bsmilie:

Thats why I usually meet buyers near NPP.