Camera Bagpack Recommendation

hartzdevil

Jan 2, 2010
Singapore
Hi all, i need some recommendation on camera bagpack. It will be fitting with D5000 with grip, 18-105, 55-500, nissin di622 flash, 35mm (getting soon) and a tripod. ;) budget is S$150.;)

Thinktank SW Series

Increase your budget and get Thinktank SW or Pro series..:thumbsup:

I'm also looking for a bagpack.

Fit in my Nikon D60, 2 lenses, some fliters, extra bag and small items. Most importantly, I carry documents around on the go, so i need some compartment to fit in some A4 size paper. My budget is around <$200.

I saw the Lowepro Fastpack series but they really look boxy.

Any recommendations?

compared with flipside 300... how? What's the major difference(s)? [besides the price of course] :angel:

TT for its durability and quality
It's very comfortable and provides good back support especially fully loaded..:thumbsup:

Personnally, I don't like the flipside 300 which opening from the back side..;(

TT for its durability and quality
It's very comfortable and provides good back support especially fully loaded..:thumbsup:

Personnally, I don't like the flipside 300 which opening from the back side..;(
you sold yours har? Was keen to get one 2nd hand and try-try...

I didn't know when did CSers became bags salesman but...

Hi all, i need some recommendation on camera bagpack. It will be fitting with D5000 with grip, 18-105, 55-500, nissin di622 flash, 35mm (getting soon) and a tripod. ;) budget is S$150.;)

Vanguard Uprise/Think Tank Streetwalker/Lowepro Flipside/Kata 3n1.Fastpack does not come with tripod holder but you can improvise your own...

Fit in my Nikon D60, 2 lenses, some fliters, extra bag and small items. Most importantly, I carry documents around on the go, so i need some compartment to fit in some A4 size paper. My budget is around <$200.

Any recommendations?

Please explain '2 lenses'.'2 lenses' can be 2 small kit lens or 2 big 70-200 f2.8 you know...

Hi TS, please try a seach on here for "camera backpack" (note the spelling) or "camera bag". You'll find that your question, with essentially the same specifications, comes up every 2-3 days.

Any recommendations?

that means your bag has to be at least A4 size (with some room to spare).
hmmm :think:
Your camera setup seems quite small (i'm assuming your 2 lenses are small). Might be better to separate the 2 sets of items and carry a messenger bag + smaller camera backpack?

Vanguard Uprise/Think Tank Streetwalker/Lowepro Flipside/Kata 3n1.Fastpack does not come with tripod holder but you can improvise your own...

TT SW Pro did c/w tripod holder..

Feature-Streetwalker-Pro-1.png

Hey guy, do u have any shop to recommendation to purchase bag at a reasonable price? ;)

Try TK at Funan if you are interested in the TT series.:)

I didn't know when did CSers became bags salesman but...

Please explain '2 lenses'.'2 lenses' can be 2 small kit lens or 2 big 70-200 f2.8 you know...

thanks.. 1 kit 18-55mm and 1 prime 35mm very short lenses

Hey guy, do u have any shop to recommendation to purchase bag at a reasonable price? ;)

All the shops in the price list are recommended shops.. their prices are quite competitive.. just give them a ring and check the prices before heading down for purchase.. shouldn't be that difficult :D

Happy shopping! :)

Hi, thanks all for ur recommendation. Today i bought the lowepro flipside 300. Cheers ;)