Camera bag suggestion pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

clicknick

Apr 13, 2005
Hougang
Hi,
I am on a budget, so any recommendation for a camera shoulder bag that can put 2 DSLR+grips and 4 lenses plus other stuff like cleaning kit, portable HD, etc? Please also tell me the selling price and shop if you can. Thanks.

With that collection, you dun sound like you need help right... :embrass:

hi bro nick, me using a lowepro Nova 5 AW for the amount of equipment u mentioned ;p cost me S$70 from CP, not too pretty but practical enough for my needs.

lowepro aw500

Thanks guys, I'll check out the Nova 5 and AW500.

Bro Xing, $70 seems about right for my budget, thanks. Looks is not really my concern, as long as the bag serves my needs. ;)

clicknick said:
Thanks guys, I'll check out the Nova 5 and AW500.

Bro Xing, $70 seems about right for my budget, thanks. Looks is not really my concern, as long as the bag serves my needs. ;)
Have 2 DSLRs, should spend a little more, Nova is good, but not good enough, double or triple your budget, bag and tripod can not save on these.

catchlights said:
Have 2 DSLRs, should spend a little more, Nova is good, but not good enough, double or triple your budget, bag and tripod can not save on these.

Sure, I'll have a look at others. Any reason why Nova is not good enough? What other good models should I look out for?

Actually, what are the factors I should consider, besides size, comfort and adaquate protection? Looks and brand is not important to me, plus this bag is going to be very underutilized. I also do not need a bag that can protect my cams when dropped into the sea, rolled over by a tank, or fire/bullet proof. :bsmilie:

clicknick said:
Sure, I'll have a look at others. Any reason why Nova is not good enough? What other good models should I look out for?

Actually, what are the factors I should consider, besides size, comfort and adaquate protection? Looks and brand is not important to me, plus this bag is going to be very underutilized. I also do not need a bag that can protect my cams when dropped into the sea, rolled over by a tank, or fire/bullet proof. :bsmilie:
No bag can offer until that kind of protection lar. If have also no money to buy liao.

I find Nova don't offer better protection compare to other series, since I ever drop my bag from waist height.

Brands wise, I go for lowepro it is cheap and good, if you think you are very careful about handling the bag and will be underutilized, than Nova is good enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.