Camera bag!!! Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no... cos i am going to taiwan this coming 13th.. and there weather is cold.. during cold weather is better to not to take out the lens in cold weather...:bsmilie: thats why

My personal opinion and experience should be fine. I did that in Nov in Vienna. It was like 5 degrees in the morning. I just changed my lens in the open. Just have to take care not to drop any of them on the floor.....heart pain......The other thing for you to be aware is that if you are changing the lens, do not do it when you move from a warmer place to colder place immediately. Just give it a bit of time to stabalised the temp. Otherwise you might get condensation................:confused:

Have fun

I really don't think that the cold will be an issue lar... can change lens anyway... I change lenses on top of of the Athabasca Glacier in Canada in June this year for my A900... no issue. Fogging won't occur if the temperature change is not drastic. Also keeping the camera in the bag helps to maintain the humidty... in any case, if it's that cold, there isn't a lot of water to condense inside or outside your lenses... so go ahead and swap lenses...

I change in and out my lens when i was in Suzhou when the temperature is 0 ~ 4 degree. no issue. Only need to take care when you change your lens indoor when the temperature and humidity is higher. Condensation is really a hassle.

no... cos i am going to taiwan this coming 13th.. and there weather is cold.. during cold weather is better to not to take out the lens in cold weather...:bsmilie: thats why

That's silly. What on earth gives you that idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.