came across a mini4wd Tamiya race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Was passing by so can say lucky-lah to come across. Next week i bring my barang barang but must dig in storeroom first.

next race is on at Toa Payoh Hub on 28-June-2009 at Kiddy Palace. 11 to 3pm.

$3 per person and UNLIMITED attempts but have to queue per attempt.

Only original tamiya parts to be used but must use the Pro chassis.

so if you have nothing to do on that day, got $3 to spend and tons of tamiya mini4wd spare parts...you have about a week to get everything ready. i sure will be there.

Pics from today race.
_IGP0366.jpg
_IGP0368.jpg

_IGP0369.jpg
_IGP0374.jpg

Last edited:
_IGP0381.jpg
_IGP0386.jpg

_IGP0453.jpg
_IGP0490.jpg

_IGP0667.jpg

Whose room will the Winner`s Trophy adorn i wonder. :)

i remember racing thsoe when i was like 8 haha... cool stuff

this brings back memories. haha, still remember saving up for the plasma motor.

Yea man, Tamiya is what the boys will talk about all day in school, and that was like more than 20 years ago for me!

Broke our piggy bank for a "black" motor and premium rechargeable batteries. Every race MUST use newly recharged batteries! I remember Avante is the hottest car at that time, I still have mine at home.

We used to race at Dohby Ghaut MRT, there was this shopping mall (forgot the name) at the MRT entrance. Race day was hot! Tons of geeky kids around, haha. Good memories :bsmilie:

Darn it.. i miss those times!!! i remembered my car flew off the track after i bought the black motor... so alomg came an ah beng and advised me to get those little poles to make the car stable, add rollers etc hahhaha

Darn it.. i miss those times!!! i remembered my car flew off the track after i bought the black motor... so alomg came an ah beng and advised me to get those little poles to make the car stable, add rollers etc hahhaha
BBB virus....:)

Those plasma and whatever crap motors are weak lol. Get the modified motors, put in some GP 2700s and see your car hit 70-80! No joke! Used to have fun with these cars

I remembered during my time... The Hyper Dash motors were the most powerful motors around... But they heated up very very quickly... I think I saw a chassis melted after a race before...

today is the day...now for some last minute touch ups.

HEHE ! Very cool, the flying cars in action!

Quick everyone! Sell your camera gear and go buy many black motors!

Yea man, Tamiya is what the boys will talk about all day in school, and that was like more than 20 years ago for me!

Broke our piggy bank for a "black" motor and premium rechargeable batteries. Every race MUST use newly recharged batteries! I remember Avante is the hottest car at that time, I still have mine at home.

We used to race at Dohby Ghaut MRT, there was this shopping mall (forgot the name) at the MRT entrance. Race day was hot! Tons of geeky kids around, haha. Good memories :bsmilie:

Sasaki Good Guys, you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.