Cafe f'stop calling all and inviting you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

Thank you for taking your precious time to drop by for the little chat . it is really very very nice meeting all you guys. and also given us many valuable suggestions, we will definately look into all the suggestions and try our best to work towards them.
For those who have not able to make it today, i sincerely welcome you to pop by once the cafe is officially open.
well, i also like to apologise to those whom i have not really chat much with you today.

I will inform all of you once the cafe is officially opened, and look forward to see all you guys again.. :D

thanks thanks thanks.. cheers. :D

Yay!

Guessed we can have our LAN gaming & DS Lite meeting there also. ;-p

Jansen, pleasure meeting ya and ur great crew. Pai sei that I came in so late ....

oh.. no worry. its not late.. its my pleasure meeting you too.. hopes to see you more often, i beleive can learn alot from you..
:)

Yay!

Guessed we can have our LAN gaming & DS Lite meeting there also. ;-p

DS Lite meeting huh? Good idea. Maybe during the official opening, I will bring my DS Lite as well.

Anyway, Andy, thanks for the pointers during out photoshoot in the city. Your fully manual tilt lens is an interesting toy to play with.

:cool:

That is, if I have not sold everything. I need cash badly now. ;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.