c750 upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Feb 25, 2004
can c750 be upgrade ? i saw a weird ting near the flash part where it can b pull out ... what is tat?? n by the way .. i notice alot of ppl adding more lens to their cam.. which make it looks like a "elephant" haha do c750 have tis upgrade? sorry for the poor use of english command :D

Marcus said:
can c750 be upgrade ? i saw a weird ting near the flash part where it can b pull out ... what is tat?? n by the way .. i notice alot of ppl adding more lens to their cam.. which make it looks like a "elephant" haha do c750 have tis upgrade? sorry for the poor use of english command :D

Hmm, do you mean the hot shoe for adding on external flashes for the camera?

If I'm not wrong, the c750 is similiar to the c730UZ (which one of my friend owns), which it can add on limited range of lens and filters provided if you purchase a lens adapter. Costs $15 for a aluminium third party lens adapter at AP.

Hoky said:
Hmm, do you mean the hot shoe for adding on external flashes for the camera?

If I'm not wrong, the c750 is similiar to the c730UZ (which one of my friend owns), which it can add on limited range of lens and filters provided if you purchase a lens adapter. Costs $15 for a aluminium third party lens adapter at AP.
hmm the instruction bk of 750 got show how to fix all tis?

take note for the adaptor ring cos the original & third party size (diameter) maybe different. :) for my c-720, the original step up adaptor ring is 55mm black color but for third party is 52mm (last time only black color but now has silver color which can match your camera body color). ;p

for third party adaptop ring only able to use for thirty party lens(52mm) while the original lens all are 55mm. :D I did try the WCON8 original lens with 0.8x and the appearance is good but the third party wide len appearance is bad can see the distortion easily even is 50% cheaper than the original. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.