C5060WZ and Metz Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoTime

Jun 9, 2004
Hello,

I recently bought a adapter (SCA 3202 and SCA3000C) for my Metz CT32-4 to connect to my C5060WZ. I discovered that the photos taken with the external flash is dimmer than those photo taken with the builtin flash. Anybody please help. Also, is there anyway to turn off the double flash under the Auto Mode?

PhotoTime said:
Hello,

I recently bought a adapter (SCA 3202 and SCA3000C) for my Metz CT32-4 to connect to my C5060WZ. I discovered that the photos taken with the external flash is dimmer than those photo taken with the builtin flash. Anybody please help. Also, is there anyway to turn off the double flash under the Auto Mode?

I do not own the 5060 but mine is the older 5050 but they might share the same feature.
Try the Mode,then go to FLASH >you'll see FLASH Icon and IN+FLASH Icon.
Select the FLASH Icon only to disable the INternal Flash.
Hope this helps.

I just snap on the Canon 550EX onto my C5000Z, activate the IN+flash funtion, manually adjust the flash power (usually -1) and pretty accurate exposure.

I think there is something wrong with my flash. When I set my flash to TTL, it just went full blast. Any body know that other than Cathey, where can I send my Metz flash for servicing?

Regards,
PhotoTime.

Status
Not open for further replies.