(C#28) Nude, Bikini, Spa Shoot on Sat 9th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your compliments & OT alittle...I'm just an ordinary organiser and some would call me a "copycat". I think CSers r intelligent and professional grp photog/hobbist. Often I am also being 'F**k' by photog who are not satisfied with the shoot. I can't satisfy all but I am really glad to learn so so much from photog who have signed up for my shoots and taught me abt photography... :D Thank you all :thumbsup:

Equipment and Visuals:
I will PM all who have signed for the studio shoot on the 9th April by this Wed
-the studio equipment list
-types of lightings used
-samples visuals of the themes
-payment details

Zara Artistic & Bikini 9.30 to 11.30am
1) Waiaung
2) Reserve
3) Caras
4) John
5) Eadwine
6) vip(a)
7) vip(w)

Christina Spa Theme 12 to 2pm
1) Waiaung
2) Reserve
3) Caras
4) Eadwine
5) John
6) xplorer2
7) jungle

Zara Artistic & Bikini 2.30 to 4.30pm
1) Reserve
2) Hotspots
3) birman
4) ML
5) Wood504
6) Maddog
7) Wesley

Christina Spa Theme 5 to 7pm
1) Razor
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

CHARBY said:
Thanks for your compliments & OT alittle...I'm just an ordinary organiser and some would call me a "copycat". I think CSers r intelligent and professional grp photog/hobbist. Often I am also being 'F**k' by photog who are not satisfied with the shoot. I can't satisfy all but I am really glad to learn so so much from photog who have signed up for my shoots and taught me abt photography... :D Thank you all :thumbsup:

Charby, you are too modest, "an ordinary organiser", that is the biggest understatement of all time. Actually, I had rather say, what a crock of sh*t, ordinary organiser, extraordinary organiser is more like it. Let me set the record straight here once and for all.

Regarding "copycat", really original ideas are extremely hard to come by, they all have been tried beore by someone somewhere, what is brillant is to recognise something that is worth "copying" and do it better.

Not all of Charby's shoot turned out perfect, I remember 1 I was not happy about, but more important, Charby learned from experiences. His shoots are definately getting better and better. I believe most here agrees.

"F**k by photogs" ... well, nothing is perfect, and wanting it to be perfect all the time, you are asking too much. Can't blame the organiser all the time, model can have a bad day, and more likely, photog can have a bad day, some have them more often than others ....

We learned from each other and Charby ... keep it up ...

Deadpoet said:
Charby, you are too modest, "an ordinary organiser", that is the biggest understatement of all time. Actually, I had rather say, what a crock of sh*t, ordinary organiser, extraordinary organiser is more like it. Let me set the record straight here once and for all.

Regarding "copycat", really original ideas are extremely hard to come by, they all have been tried beore by someone somewhere, what is brillant is to recognise something that is worth "copying" and do it better.

Not all of Charby's shoot turned out perfect, I remember 1 I was not happy about, but more important, Charby learned from experiences. His shoots are definately getting better and better. I believe most here agrees.

"F**k by photogs" ... well, nothing is perfect, and wanting it to be perfect all the time, you are asking too much. Can't blame the organiser all the time, model can have a bad day, and more likely, photog can have a bad day, some have them more often than others ....

We learned from each other and Charby ... keep it up ...

Dp well said

F**K by them?

Well ask them to organise one and see. First is see whether they can find a good model like what you have offer. Nobody is perfect. No organiser is perfect. No photographer is perfect. We can only try to be better the next time. Those who think CHARBY is not up to standard, just pass and look for the next one.

The only reason why u r call a copycat because you are the BEST in town. Why only target you and not others? There are other organisers as well. How come they are not accuse of being a copycat? I would use the word "jealousy" and "red eye".

We are all here to share. No to bomb one another. That is why ClubSnap was form. Clubsnap is a place where we try to learn and share our experience with others. Some how it's turning into like a gossip corner.

So uppppzzzzz for you lar.......

Charby ... it is the 1st time I heard you said F*** by photog ... :think:

Well, as photog myself .. sometimes it is my fault that I do not have the form to shoot and the images turns out bad ... you got yourself to blame and not others .. :nono:

It is the photog job to make good ... else tells the organiser wat's wrong and see what can be done lor ... :sweat:

Till now, I see that you have been providing reasonable price for the theme shoot and I trust they will be returning photog who wud likes to shoot your models ... keep it up .. :thumbsup:

At this rate, I think you will owe alot of people some drinks charby bro! :bsmilie:

But nevertheless, there are always black sheeps around who couldnt get enough of something and they fail to realise faults of their own before critising on others. Those whom we describe surname as "Lai"... :nono:

You know me and will03 well enough, we had attend so many of your shoots and so are many of others..we love it and thats the reason why we always participate in your shoot. Dedicated you are and really fantastic, always trying your best to make the shoot as smooth as possible and even apologise though its no fault of yours. So fellow CSers, I bet you cannot find another of such one of a kind organiser? :dunno:

Upz upz upz for you bro... :thumbsup:

CHARBY said:
I feel sorry for you Colin. I do not know what might have lead to any misunderstanding, so I can't really comment much. In my most honest opinion, no other model shoot organiser is as good as you. You are humble, thoughful, take notes of every details, improved from experience and also tried your best to accomodate to every photogs. Man, whoever insulted you ought to do some soul searching.

alechim said:
At this rate, I think you will owe alot of people some drinks charby bro! :bsmilie:

But nevertheless, there are always black sheeps around who couldnt get enough of something and they fail to realise faults of their own before critising on others. Those whom we describe surname as "Lai"... :nono:

You know me and will03 well enough, we had attend so many of your shoots and so are many of others..we love it and thats the reason why we always participate in your shoot. Dedicated you are and really fantastic, always trying your best to make the shoot as smooth as possible and even apologise though its no fault of yours. So fellow CSers, I bet you cannot find another of such one of a kind organiser? :dunno:

Upz upz upz for you bro... :thumbsup:

Agreed man!! eh alex! my surname Lai leh... wah lau eh!! dun arrow arrow me leh

In my opinion, Colin definately stands out from the rest. He makes an effort to organise these shoots, the props he uses, the ideas he gives, the *FREE* drinks he *blanjah* us while we are in the hot sun. :thumbsup: . humility counts! and this man shows it!

infact, i feel these model shoots have gone on for awhile already, we should bring it to a new level... more editorial....like how the magazines would do it. :think: what do u guys think?

Excellent service and a very understanding guy......Many a time.....I was out of town and Colin allowed me to pay him on the day itself instead of the usual bank transfer...

There was an occasion when I signed up and had to pull out last minute....Colin was also very understanding of my situation.....and worse still came at the wrong time for one of his shoots and missed it....

So sometimes...especially in my case...its the photog's fault...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for the guy...

Sorry bro for the inconvenience I caused you...

upz for u bro :thumbsup:
i just came back from Msia, abit late to check this thread :sweat:

To all who have signed up:

Confirm Equipments
The studio is providing the following equipments and stuff for you guys to utilise and play with:=
- Honeycomb lights
- 3 Mono Head lights
- Soft Boxes
- Umbrella
- Trigger Flashes
- a dozen background to choose from
- 2 seater Sofa
- bench
- 700sq feet so should be comfortable for all

For those who are comfortable with Studio Lightings, be free to prepare techniques that you may like to explore on the day. We should have fun shooting together.

I Will PM you guys the payment details tonight.

Those still interested, we will have another round soonest. But I have unsure this shoot on the 9th goes well first then we open another date for those still interested.

Thank You!! :D

Zara Artistic & Bikini 9.30 to 11.30am
-Full house

Christina Spa Theme 12 to 2pm
-Full house

Zara Artistic & Bikini 2.30 to 4.30pm
-Full house

Hi To All,

Christina's Spa Theme from 5 to 7pm is cancelled due to the response.

It will be replaced by the following shoot:-
(C#29) Style & Fashion 9 & 10 April '05

Kindly refer to the New Thread. Thanks a million!!

Hi guys see you at the studio tomo! :D

Details have to been send out via sms. If you have not recieve it kindly call me. :thumbsup:

CHARBY said:
To all who have signed up:

Confirm Equipments
The studio is providing the following equipments and stuff for you guys to utilise and play with:=
- Honeycomb lights
- 3 Mono Head lights
- Soft Boxes
- Umbrella
- Trigger Flashes
- a dozen background to choose from
- 2 seater Sofa
- bench
- 700sq feet so should be comfortable for all

For those who are comfortable with Studio Lightings, be free to prepare techniques that you may like to explore on the day. We should have fun shooting together.

I Will PM you guys the payment details tonight.

Those still interested, we will have another round soonest. But I have unsure this shoot on the 9th goes well first then we open another date for those still interested.

Thank You!! :D

Charby, some questions. how many softbox/es, umbrella/s? are there small props which may be used by the models, eg. sunglasses, artificial flowers, etc? thanks.

Just came back from this shoot.
It was fun, and really thumbs up for Charby!
(next time must give me a lot discount already. :sweatsm: )
Organize more shootings, charby!

Colin, another great shoot! Thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.