Bye bye, for 2 months.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Dear friends,

for those who know me and kept asking me how come I was still wearing my cadet rank, for the next 2 months starting next Monday, I will be staying in at that dreaded camp in Boon Lay, finally starting my course.

No more CS during office hours and during prime time on weekday nights, can only pop in a hello or so on weekends, when I book out. Also less chance to go for photoshoots already. Also, no more SEED! Gonna miss CS's first birthday too. Don't know how I'm gonna survive the withdrawal symptoms of not surfing CS, hehe.

Anyway, will catch up with you guys more after I end my course. For that matter, "darkness" will be going for the same course so the above applies to him as well.

Cheers! ;)

Tweek, all the best in your new career. Don't worry, 2 months will pass quickly, I hope. ;p

Take care.
Do you need anyone to take care of your camera and equipment? I believe a lot of people here are very helpful.
:D

Haha, yeah I really do hope that 2 mths will pass quickly. Been loboing for too long to go back to those regimental lifestyles. Thanks for all your well-wishes.

Ya it's service term, but luckily air wing.

Take care tweek! :)

Originally posted by Tweek
Haha, yeah I really do hope that 2 mths will pass quickly. Been loboing for too long to go back to those regimental lifestyles. Thanks for all your well-wishes.

Ya it's service term, but luckily air wing.
Hehee.e.. time to get the Wing Com and the CSM etc etc to take very 'SPECIAL" care of you........
hehheee

Btw.. remember to take a b4 and after pic for the JST....(wonder do they still have it)

Ah.. the course was delayed huh?

All the best in OCS!

Now now.. as for your nice little D30 lying in your home.... :devil:

Originally posted by azone
Ah.. the course was delayed huh?

All the best in OCS!

Now now.. as for your nice little D30 lying in your home.... :devil:

haha take a number!

all the best man... u ADAO is it?

"We come from many places, all across the land. Of many different races, together hand in hand. United we stand, divided we fall. Ready to serve our nation's call. We come from OCS, we are the very best. Leading with dignity and pride. Wherever we go, we will always know, that our spirit is forever more!"

Hee hee... din know you were a cadet leh... wahahah..

very easy for some of us here to arrange special treatment in Airwing.. hee hee... or "arrow" some appointment like Wing Photographer (tan4 chiak4 job)

All the best to you in OCS!!

Sigh... missed my days there :bsmilie:

Originally posted by SniperD
"We come from many places, all across the land. Of many different races, together hand in hand. United we stand, divided we fall. Ready to serve our nation's call. We come from OCS, we are the very best. Leading with dignity and pride. Wherever we go, we will always know, that our spirit is forever more!"

Hee hee... din know you were a cadet leh... wahahah..

very easy for some of us here to arrange special treatment in Airwing.. hee hee... or "arrow" some appointment like Wing Photographer (tan4 chiak4 job)

All the best to you in OCS!!

Sigh... missed my days there :bsmilie:
He still IS a cadet!
hehheheeeeeeee

I believe the cadet rank will be the longest rank I will ever wear in my RSAF career, a total of 6.25 years... (including the up-and-coming AFST and Pro term)

Originally posted by darkness
I believe the cadet rank will be the longest rank I will ever wear in my RSAF career, a total of 6.25 years... (including the up-and-coming AFST and Pro term)
6.25 years????!!!!! :eek:

no lar sniper it's due to the course of university studies, that's why took so long. our vocation training takes about 6-8 months only. And you have to remind me of the OCS song!!! :( hehe

Wah lau, so many pple eyeing my equipment already. :eek:

/me runs to lock up my dry cabinet, brings the key along to OCS

ahh i miss the chicken chop at the canteen at the cadet's mess~
all the best to tweek and darkness! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.