Buying fujifilm mirrorless from malaysia

Hi, I've gotten a reply from them. Price quote as follows.

Fujifilm X-T1 body only = RM3600, FOC 16GB Class 10

Fujifilm X-T1 with XF18-55mm F2.8-4 Lens = RM4700, FOC 16GB Class 10

Fujifilm X-E2 body = RM2850, FOC Extra Original Battery + 16GB SD Class 10 + Vandguard Bag + Original Half Case

Fujifilm X-E2 with XF18-55mm F2.8-4 Lens = RM3950, FOC Extra Original Battery + 16GB SD Class 10 + Vandguard Bag + Original Half Case

Hope that helps

Fujinon XF23mm = RM2260

Fujifilm XF56mm no stock at the moment

Fujifilm XF10-24mm no stock at the moment

You can try Johan Photo in Plaza Angsana Their prices usually quite good. But you have to check if they have what you're looking for beforehand, especially since they might not always have ready stock for Fuji.

Details and contact info can be found on their FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/JOHAN-PHOTO-ELECTRONICS/255577986920

I would also recommend Foto CLS in KSL City Mall (They also have an outlet in Sutera Mall, closer to 2nd Link). if you're in KSL mall, look for Bobby, He's very helpful & I've bought from him before, and always willing to help and answer queries, not typical pushy sales type
https://www.facebook.com/FOTOCLS

Or you can try www.lobangkings.com they do source from Malaysia and prices are competitive. if items aren't Int Warranty, they'll assist in bringing to M'sia for warranty too I believe (do double check on particular item, case by case to be sure).

Hi, thanks for the help. I'll go have a look. But if I'm not wrong, there is only 1 camera shop in ksl? Their price seems to be quite high if I didn't remember wrongly

Actually if u factor in the sg bundled additional 50-230 lens, battery, case etc. The price difference is probably around 100+ only.

At RM3950 their XE2 with kit is only slightly cheaper than SG by around $120 and it's without the free XC50-230.

Throw in coach fares & timing, hmm...

But thanks u for sharing the prices , appreciate it as I've always been curious how cheap it can be over the causeway.

Actually if u factor in the sg bundled additional 50-230 lens, battery, case etc. The price difference is probably around 100+ only.

May I know are you refering to the XT1 or Xe2? I'm also planning to get the 23mm f1.4. So maybe the savings is substantial? I was quoted 2260 for the XT1 kit in SG.

At RM3950 their XE2 with kit is only slightly cheaper than SG by around $120 and it's without the free XC50-230.

Throw in coach fares & timing, hmm...

But thanks u for sharing the prices , appreciate it as I've always been curious how cheap it can be over the causeway.

Haha no worries la. You are still the most generous person in this forum. Always sharing the gd fujifilm deals. Saw you posting the Zeiss touit USA deal in BnS some time ago to spread the love :)

You can try Johan Photo in Plaza Angsana Their prices usually quite good. But you have to check if they have what you're looking for beforehand, especially since they might not always have ready stock for Fuji.

Details and contact info can be found on their FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/JOHAN-PHOTO-ELECTRONICS/255577986920

I would also recommend Foto CLS in KSL City Mall (They also have an outlet in Sutera Mall, closer to 2nd Link). if you're in KSL mall, look for Bobby, He's very helpful & I've bought from him before, and always willing to help and answer queries, not typical pushy sales type

Or you can try www.lobangkings.com they do source from Malaysia and prices are competitive. if items aren't Int Warranty, they'll assist in bringing to M'sia for warranty too I believe (do double check on particular item, case by case to be sure).

Thanks for the useful info, genecor.
:)

Fujifilm X-E2 body = RM2850, FOC Extra Original Battery + 16GB SD Class 10 + Vandguard Bag + Original Half Case

Fujifilm X-E2 with XF18-55mm F2.8-4 Lens = RM3950, FOC Extra Original Battery + 16GB SD Class 10 + Vandguard Bag + Original Half Case

Hope that helps

Fujinon XF23mm = RM2260

Wow.. Seems like it's justified to get it in JB since I don't need those free gift. Especially the 50-230 :p

Got thr quote from Johan photo. 2700 for the 23mm much more expensive.

Only KL 1 shop? Whole Malaysia cant get same price as that KL shop? Fishy........

Just sharing, when I see u guys say only 1 shop can get this price, 1 thing come to my mind, 'stolen goods'? If Malaysia agent is selling this price, then it should be across whole Malaysia, not just 1 shop. I think of this cuz I have experience, I was approached before by a van in my bedok carpark, that guy told me their delivery had done and they found 'extras' so they want to make some extra bucks by selling it off cheap. It was some audio system. I didnt buy and dun bother to look.

And there was a guy whom I know him for more than 20 years. He has a shaddy character so I dun acknowledge him as my friend. But he always tgt with my usual grp of friends drinking. And I got to know he is working as delivery in a IT parts company. His hands not clean, always 顺手牵羊, take some parts out and sell cheap.

Cuz it seem logical to me. And as quoted, tat dealer dun always hv stock, and ask any Malaysian they will tell u the crime rates are super high there. US its diff, across the board the pricing diff not alot, so I presume they got the stocks from a common source.

Pls dun flame me, just my 2 cents :)

Only KL 1 shop? Whole Malaysia cant get same price as that KL shop? Fishy........

Just sharing, when I see u guys say only 1 shop can get this price, 1 thing come to my mind, 'stolen goods'? If Malaysia agent is selling this price, then it should be across whole Malaysia, not just 1 shop. I think of this cuz I have experience, I was approached before by a van in my bedok carpark, that guy told me their delivery had done and they found 'extras' so they want to make some extra bucks by selling it off cheap. It was some audio system. I didnt buy and dun bother to look.

And there was a guy whom I know him for more than 20 years. He has a shaddy character so I dun acknowledge him as my friend. But he always tgt with my usual grp of friends drinking. And I got to know he is working as delivery in a IT parts company. His hands not clean, always 顺手牵羊, take some parts out and sell cheap.

Cuz it seem logical to me. And as quoted, tat dealer dun always hv stock, and ask any Malaysian they will tell u the crime rates are super high there. US its diff, across the board the pricing diff not alot, so I presume they got the stocks from a common source.

Pls dun flame me, just my 2 cents :)

those JB places mentioned are physical shops therefore i believe prices are higher?....

as for the KL retailers that myself and probably Henessy had mentioned are (i think) online retailers.... whom do COD when goods are delivered to a designated address in KL, how they get their goods I dunno... you can google for them... other threads like the XT1 thread mentioned them too, that's how I get to knw their existence.... personally I have not made any purchase from them before but there are bros from CS that went up to buy XT1s from them, so I believe they should be reliable.... Penang is another location where fuji products are priced much lower...

Hope that helps

Fujinon XF23mm = RM2260

Bro,
May I know which shop quote you this? I may buy from them :)

Pasar mini ku. Credit to blurboiboi :)

juz gotten a quote from Johan (JB)
23mm 1.4 2300... not much diff from KL... can get from them.. :)
10-24 f4 2900... not sure about the KL px though...

btw I am the one who gotten the 67 and 72 filter from ur mum yesterday.. :)

juz gotten a quote from Johan (JB)
23mm 1.4 2300... not much diff from KL... can get from them.. :)
10-24 f4 2900... not sure about the KL px though...

btw I am the one who gotten the 67 and 72 filter from ur mum yesterday.. :)

Hey Hey. Haha didn't know it's you. How do you ask johan? May be interested in getting the 14mm and 56mm as well. How much are they selling the xt1 and x1 pro?