Buying from eBay

snowc

Jan 8, 2006
Hi anyone know how long it take to ship a lens from US to Singapore? I have won a bid for a lens on 28 Feb and settle my payment with paypal. Also, the seller emailed to me that he had sent the lens for shipping on the same day using USPS First Class. Up to today, i have not received my item yet. Is this normal? Should i continue to wait?
Sorry for the noob question as this is my first time buying stuff from eBay.

Mine arrived in 1 week from USPS. Depends on when he shipped it out too

28th Feb??

you should have a tracking # right?

Mine arrived in 1 week from USPS. Depends on when he shipped it out too

One week? That's fast........i think i waited more than that already :(. Can ask what happen if the item is lost in shipment or sent to the wrong address?

you should have a tracking # right?

Hi, i have a tracking number provided by the seller. Can ask how to use it?

Hi, i have a tracking number provided by the seller. Can ask how to use it?

Don't need to worry, they have an eBay buyer protection clause for them to help you resolve if the buyer can't do any help. Do check your tracking # first. So far i had two good buying experiences with eBay sellers. :)

Don't need to worry, they have an eBay buyer protection clause for them to help you resolve if the buyer [i mean seller] can't do any help. Do check your tracking # first. So far i had two good buying experiences with eBay sellers. :)

[edited].... .... :)

USPS First Class can take 2-3 weeks before you receive it. With Priority Mail, maybe about 1-2weeks.

Just watch how far are you to the 45day mark from the day of payment. Cos it'll be the very last day you can file a ticket to claim the money back in case the item doesn't show up.

After you file a ticket, you'll have another couple of days to go ahead with the claim so in case the mailing method requires slightly more than 45 days, just open a ticket closer to the 45 day mark in case you need it.

Paypal Claims

Hi to all, many thanks for your help! I just received my package today.......guess i'm too "gan cheong" about the whole thing. Will keep in mind the 45day mark from the day of payment in future.