Buying Digicam tommorrow! Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soompi

Feb 1, 2004
When u buy a brand new digicam, what are the standard accessories they should give u apart from the digicam itself..

Soompi said:
When u buy a brand new digicam, what are the standard accessories they should give u apart from the digicam itself..
It all depends, some come with a battery charger, memory card and neck strap, some don't. You just have to find out from the box or the manual what are the accessories that should come with the package. :dunno:

Common standard items such as charger/cable, battery, USB cable, installation software, storage card, neck strap, instruction manual......... depending on which digicam you buy, list may vary a bit.

Alan Photos quote me... $660 For Canon A80 then say included 32 mb memory stick, adaptar..

then Mscolor quote me $630 for Canon A80 then say included Standard accessories(but never say what) and then comes with free cast, lcd protector , trolly bag...

if u guys were me, which will u go?

which digicam?

u need to tell us which digicam u want to buy first, so that pple here who got the same camera can tell u

Soompi said:

usually, i go to www.depreview.com and the manufacturer's website to lookup on the camera i want to purchase, they usually have a checklist on what is included in the standard package. Its should be more of less accurate on the accessories you will get.

;)

enjoy your new tool.

i am going Canon A80....

cny_promo_main.jpg

Buy A80 get
Free Cabin Trolley Bag worth S$80

total price for A80 = $756...

if like that.....
get from mscolor more worth it right?

a80_package.jpg

so these are the accessories.. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.