Buying Canon Ink Tank CLI-8 for home printer

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi... been some times since I set foot in SLQ. Need to get some Canon original ink for my printer for some printing job... looking for Canon Ink Tank CLI-8 series. Saw those Ink being sold at retail price ($22.90) in Challenger or the usual NTUC/Courts/Harvey Norman.. etc. Don't plan to order over the Internet... prefer to buy from shops. :think:

Anyone knows where I could got these Inks at a slightly lower price ?? Need to buy at least 2 set of each ink... any saving will be good. Thxs.

:)

PK Computer (Funan Centre) is closing down - maybe due to high rentals. They are having a closing clearance sale. You can phone them and ask if what you want is available. A friend bought several ink Canon ink cartridges from PK last week, so maybe PK has what you want.

Last edited:
PK Computer (Funan Centre) is closing down - maybe due to high rentals. They are having a closing clearance sale. You can phone them and ask if what you want is available. A friend bought several ink Canon ink cartridges from PK last week, so maybe PK has what you want.

Thxs for the info... :thumbsup:

DIY printing is so $$$ sometimes... :sweat::bsmilie:

Any idea where they are relocating to?

Hi... been some times since I set foot in SLQ. Need to get some Canon original ink for my printer for some printing job... looking for Canon Ink Tank CLI-8 series. Saw those Ink being sold at retail price ($22.90) in Challenger or the usual NTUC/Courts/Harvey Norman.. etc. Don't plan to order over the Internet... prefer to buy from shops. :think:

Anyone knows where I could got these Inks at a slightly lower price ?? Need to buy at least 2 set of each ink... any saving will be good. Thxs.

:)

I have some spare original CLI-8 inks, if you are still in need of them please let me know. These are new sealed original Canon inks. Sms/call 969-too-to-tree42.