Buying 2nd hand Nikon equupment

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylo0701

Apr 1, 2008
Hi bros and sis, new to this forum, so forgive me if this thread is posted in the wrong place. Any shops u guys know where to buy 2nd hand Nikon equipment...looking for a Nikon SB-600 flash and Nikon zoom lens for my D40. Just enquiring. Any bros or sis who have good deal can PM me. Heard that there's a shop at Aldephli, any others? Thanks in advance.:)

hi welcome , look at the Nikon buy and sell thread there can get better price then 2nd shop look around:D

Agree... Buy and Sell on Clubsnap usually has pretty decent deals. But from experience, not everything can be found here. For 2nd hand shops, the one in Adelphi is called P&G. There's another one there but it seems like it's always closed. Haha! There's also The Camera Workshop at Peninsula Shopping Centre, same building as Ruby Photo. Then in that same building the other end got another P&G. The 2 P&G owners are brothers. Then next to Peninsula's P&G there's yet another store. Cross the road to Peninsula Plaza, there's one next to Cathay. Go upstairs 2nd floor got K-13 next to Bata I think... and the other end from K-13, there's another one but can't remember the name. Other than these, sometimes I go to Cash Convertors in the hope of finding good deals. But I guess photographers know better than to sell a good equipment to Cash Convertors... haha!

hi welcome , look at the Nikon buy and sell thread there can get better price then 2nd shop look around:D[/QUOTE

Agree... Buy and Sell on Clubsnap usually has pretty decent deals. But from experience, not everything can be found here. For 2nd hand shops, the one in Adelphi is called P&G. There's another one there but it seems like it's always closed. Haha! There's also The Camera Workshop at Peninsula Shopping Centre, same building as Ruby Photo. Then in that same building the other end got another P&G. The 2 P&G owners are brothers. Then next to Peninsula's P&G there's yet another store. Cross the road to Peninsula Plaza, there's one next to Cathay. Go upstairs 2nd floor got K-13 next to Bata I think... and the other end from K-13, there's another one but can't remember the name. Other than these, sometimes I go to Cash Convertors in the hope of finding good deals. But I guess photographers know better than to sell a good equipment to Cash Convertors... haha!

Thanks very much guys, really helpful to me!:) Newbie lah...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.