Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Post02.jpg

Taken with EOS 10D w. EF50mm f1.8
f11, 1/20s
ISO400

Product shoot.

nice but i don't like the high amount of noise present in every part of the watch.

it should be clean and as clean as possible coz the background is so white. the noise makes it unbearable.

lol ron nobody seems to comment on our images except ourselves
hahaha
:p

I find the layout is clean and precise. The watch face caught my attention right on. I do not like the space at the top between the edge and the word "Butterfly dreams". Seemed to give me that impression that it is bottom heavy. Could it be purposefully added for a reason?

My Rs1 worth and a newbie.

Thanks guys.. *finally*... tot I'm really taking in too crap that I'm producing crappy images....

@nospeech - din realise it has that toplight, bottom heavy effect. Actually I want to illustrate the fact that it's like cascading effect from bottom up as liken to consciousness to dreams transition. Perhaps it's just me.. haha...

@Nivlek - the tip is MAHJUNG PAPER and 1 main flourescent tube lighted 45degrees to the watch face and a bounce flash straight on setup

ron, come to think of it, the shadow to the left of the watch looks a little distracting.

maybe a 1:1 - key:fill ratio should be used to eliminate the shadow.

but then again, maybe no need lah

Status
Not open for further replies.