busybodies n those who play judge ought to be blacklisted n banned instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.z

Deregistered
Jul 14, 2004
hving join clubsnap less than a month. already i discovered there r tonnes of busybodies in the communities. not only so...but some more those who create troube by trying to play judge ....

there is no ending to the list .....first there were JASON HO..JUN YANG...BERNARDS...RUEYLOON.....then ....ESPN...CHAOTIC...and the list goes on...

it has become clear tt club snap has become a place for junkies and busybodies...I FEEL SORRY FOR E MINORITY SERIOUS PHOTOGRAPHERS...

to those who still think m in th wrong...always consider who r the actual culprit tt provoke all these contentions...

proverbs...." those who put their foot into matters not of their own are fools and idiots..."

my first confrontation was to those who r not serious buyer....then it seems very foolish of JASON HO to defend those who create trouble....then more busybodies who defended the foolishness of JASON HO....

NOW I'M NOT SURPRISE WHY VERY FEW SINGAPOREAN PHOTOGRAPHER CAN MAKE IT ON THE GLOBAL SCALE...

the minority serious photographer who r wise will make it good.....but the majority fools and busybodies will go round n round playing judge among themselves...

for those who wants to gang up to push me around....i will not allow myself to be short-changed...i will not allow myself to be bullied...

remember...its not right to defend those who r busybodies and who start trouble...

d.z

Hi d.z

Your very first posts in ClubSNAP are already antagonistic and extreme to the point of confronting our existing members with baseless accusations.

Before you go around pointing fingers at people, please remember the saying "When you point your finger at someone, there are three fingers pointing back at yourself."

Your choices here :-
1) Apologise to everyone involved and move on
2) Leave of your own accord
3) If you continue along this path, we will de-register/ban your account.

And I guess that you can add me to your list of busybody/judges too.

Well you posted in the feedback & suggestions section. That's what we did, gave it to you.

Apparently you don't understand the fact that when everybody is against you shows that you've a problem. If you are RIGHT, there would be people supporting you, goes to show none of them ARE supporting you. Heh.

Sorry that my feedback & suggestions can't fit into your ego & it's not what you want to hear.

You talked as if you've been around a long time to judge the not serious and foolish photocopiers here in Clubsnap. Pray tell, a member who just registered this month and has 8 posts, can see thru all the members & judge them to be foolish & unserious and CANNOT MAKE IT photocopiers? Hell. Ya, you remind me of some pros that throws abuses just because I comment his shots aren't very well taken either. Or being sacarstic in replies.

So much for professionals, I've had enough of them as they don't even potray their professionalism and maturity :thumbsdown: If that's what a professional is. I'm DAMN glad I'm not one.

Btw, thanks for blacklisting me, I love the attention, I'm on several others as well. But you're on EVERYBODY's blacklist, I hope you're happy with the same attention ;)

You want to be a professional today? Click here!

espn said:
Well you posted in the feedback & suggestions section. That's what we did, gave it to you.

Apparently you don't understand the fact that when everybody is against you shows that you've a problem. If you are RIGHT, there would be people supporting you, goes to show none of them ARE supporting you. Heh.

Sorry that my feedback & suggestions can't fit into your ego & it's not what you want to hear.

You talked as if you've been around a long time to judge the not serious and foolish photocopiers here in Clubsnap. Pray tell, a member who just registered this month and has 8 posts, can see thru all the members & judge them to be foolish & unserious and CANNOT MAKE IT photocopiers? Hell. Ya, you remind me of some pros that throws abuses just because I comment his shots aren't very well taken either. Or being sacarstic in replies.

So much for professionals, I've had enough of them as they don't even potray their professionalism and maturity :thumbsdown: If that's what a professional is. I'm DAMN glad I'm not one.

Btw, thanks for blacklisting me, I love the attention, I'm on several others as well. But you're on EVERYBODY's blacklist, I hope you're happy with the same attention ;)

You want to be a professional today? Click here!
You ESpn, OPENLY judged me as to my identity in multiple threads. What has my identity got to do with you? Talk about judging, you are the clear winner.

And stop checking the ips. Im not d.z.

In Chines there is an expression called "jiao shi gun" 搅屎棍.

Having a pile of manure on the floor is bad enough. To stir it up using a stick just creates a bigger mess out of what's already there. :bsmilie:

espn and Minoxman, hope you get what I mean. Stop stirring your disagreements into this mess we have here. I don't care who among you 2 started it first. Please let the admin/mod deal with this immediate situation and if you have any appreciation for the existance of CS, don't make life any harder for us.

I think there has been enough said and that d.z should have received enough feedback on his actions and the reactions.

We shall close this and associated threads and leave it d.z to ponder his options (as spelt out in this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.