Bukit Timah Railway Station

Nice series... Can ask which stretch did you walk for those photos? Or did you cover the whole thing?

Walked the whole stretch from the bridge to the far end.
Thanks for the compliments Bro. :)

Jimjo said:
Walked the whole stretch from the bridge to the far end.
Thanks for the compliments Bro. :)

Very nice. I hope I could do something like what you have.. Realise im not quite there yet after my visit this afternoon haha!

Bro I'm learning too. Don't worry too much or give yourself pressure. Just go and shoot. As long as you enjoy the process and learn new things after every shoot, your improvement will be inevitable! Enjoy and do share your pics :)

Haha thanks. Will try to do that.

Thats nice....

Jim, thanks for sharing and directions. Great set.

Just one question, so the authorities still allows access to the station and the tracks around the area, at least until this weekend? Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Simon

I think so...I think it's open till end July. But the station & staff quarters are all fenced up. Avoid weekends unless you want to take people. It will be packed.
Enjoy your session Simon.

Jim

Nice Shoots, especially the truss brigde with the shadows. Last Sat I visit the station again and it was a sad sign for me. The token holder, station name closer to the bridge side are all removed. All it left to remind people this was a station are the tracks only. Once the tracks are removed, it will just feel like any abandon houses around. =(

Nice Shoots, especially the truss brigde with the shadows. Last Sat I visit the station again and it was a sad sign for me. The token holder, station name closer to the bridge side are all removed. All it left to remind people this was a station are the tracks only. Once the tracks are removed, it will just feel like any abandon houses around. =(

Thanks Bro!

After the handover on midnight, the follow monday the KTM staff already started to remove the token pole, Bukit Timah Singapura Woodlands Signboard and other traffic sign..

After the handover on midnight, the follow monday the KTM staff already started to remove the token pole, Bukit Timah Singapura Woodlands Signboard and other traffic sign..

Yeah...better check it out soon.

I am going for round 2 on Monday afternoon.