Bukit Panjang/Bt Timah Weekend Photographers, Read On

Status
Not open for further replies.

HF Andersen

Dec 28, 2008
:) Anyone within these districts keen on photography? Looking to shoot during the weekends, Shoot then coffee session to discuss more and share tips and sorts. Please PM me should you be interested to meet up for a shoot!

Cheers. :)

:) Anyone within these districts keen on photography? Looking to shoot during the weekends, Shoot then coffee session to discuss more and share tips and sorts. Please PM me should you be interested to meet up for a shoot!

Cheers. :)

Hi, I don't think it will be possible for photography sessions to be done over the weekends on a regular basis. Perhaps you like to organise a shoot on a particular weekend to roam around the area to shoot. Perhaps the forrest trails, railway around us will be good.

there is a bukit panjang group thread. maybe u'd like to join them

hey..i'm e BPSers(bukit panjang shooters) TS.. we do org shoots every now&than for ppl around e area..but not often as we're all tied up with our various jobs,responsibilities&stuff.. here's the thread tts going on..it moves pretty fast so u may have to read afew pages of posts4outing info.. &there're plans4a shoot around e timah area..as there're quite alot of interesting stuff2shoot in tt area.. here's e thread link

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441589&page=44

Status
Not open for further replies.