Bukit Batok Nature Park Outing - 17th August 2013

Iittoo

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Guys,

Would like to see anyone interested in joining me tml for a trip to Bukit Batok Nature Park..

I will most likely be there from 745am onward till maybe noon

As this month outing's theme is XMM and limited to 14 shooters,those people left out and free to shoot, do join me. Can do Macro and Birding or if you want to do landscape also there i believe

#1-Ito (94517984)

Last edited:

poseur

Jul 27, 2009
Hi Guys,

Would like to see anyone interested in joining me tml for a trip to Bukit Batok Nature Park..

As this month outing's theme is XMM and limited to 14 shooters,those people left out and free to shoot, do join me. Can do Macro and Birding or if you want to do landscape also there i believe

#1-Ito (94517984)
Good initiatives!!! Thumps up

felixcat8888

May 8, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi Guys,

#1-Ito (94517984)
At least there are 2 different themes for the group to go to. :thumbsup:

ranchy

Jan 11, 2010
I just saw this post!!! Think I missed this post or was too busy yesterday.. Think a buffer of 3 days would help. Anyway, hope you and sunny enjoy the macro trip... I'm in the other outing.. Hee....

Thanks for organising...

Iittoo

Jan 14, 2012
I just saw this post!!! Think I missed this post or was too busy yesterday.. Think a buffer of 3 days would help. Anyway, hope you and sunny enjoy the macro trip... I'm in the other outing.. Hee....

Thanks for organising...
Bobian leh,only decide to go on thursday but not free to put up notice :(

Here is my contribution for this short outing

#1- Crimson Sunbird

#2 - Crimson Sunbird II

#3 - Little Spiderhunter

#4 - White-crested Laughingthrush

Last edited:

ranchy

Jan 11, 2010
Look like a fruitful trip.. Nice birding shoots.. Hope can join up with you all other time.. :)

Iittoo

Jan 14, 2012
TS, great initiative. actually macro also can on the park.

marcus
That's why i actually put this up for people who want to shoot macro,birding and also can do abit of landscape at this park...It is a nice place,Next time will put up earlier then so more people can join me

Iittoo

Jan 14, 2012
Bro, at least one week in advance
Noted and will try to do so,but because i myself not sure where to go and i usually travel by public transport so have to plan how to go and also what are the aim for the trip..

I wun be able to do Saturday till maybe October already due to work and reservice, haish

Bobian leh,only decide to go on thursday but not free to put up notice :(

Here is my contribution for this short outing

#1- Crimson Sunbird

#2 - Crimson Sunbird II

#3 - Little Spiderhunter

#4 - White-crested Laughingthrush
Great pixs, Ito. was it done with your Sigma 100-300?

Top Bottom