buffet@ponderosa - raffles city, sat(27/9 1300-1500 hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaeSiuM

Dec 22, 2002
Singapore, Bedok
www.paintingmoments.com
hi all,

i'm organising a buffet lunch gathering for interested clubsnap members at ponderosa raffles city this saturday, 27th september 2003 from 1300 to 1500 hrs. i'll be joined by Azure and a few fellow clubsnappers and would like to take the chance to publicly invite any other clubsnappers who wish to join us, especially newbies.

don't be shy, we're an amicable and fun-loving bunch and be prepared to be "corned to death" by our casual jokes. you're invited irregardless or race, language, religion, size of camera gears, experience, age, etc.

agenda : eat but it's optional if you wantto bring your collection/portfolio/favourite photos to share.
buffet pricing : $11.90(++) - salad buffet $14.90(++) - grand lunch buffet
meeting place & time : city hall mrt station control, 1245hrs

interested parties please contact me via pm with your name and contact number. i've expecting a group of approximately 8 to 10 people as to promote interactivity so i'll post the confirmed people as soon as i've hit the quota.

looks like an interesting outing, but me working leh... :(

Azure pay for me leh.

It's good to see CS members slowly stepping up and organising outings for themselves. :) Such initiatives are always healthy and commendable.

Good on you guys.

Enjoy the buffet. :)

Here's an "upz" for you. :)

CaeSiuM said:
we're an amicable and fun-loving bunch and be prepared to be "corned to death" by our casual jokes
The Corn part is only Caesium. The Fun-Loving that's the rest of us. :devil:
Anyway, I'll try to bring some pix to share share see see lor. Cuz I'm teaching/working in the morning, so a bit sticky carrying around other stuffs...

Come come come!

:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

:gbounce: :rbounce: :bwhat:

update : apparently there's no grand lunch buffet on weekends so we're left with salad buffet @ $14.90(++)

that should be enough to fill up our stomach but in any case, do let me know if there's any violent objection. :D

i've got a number of pms for saturday outing. there are still vacancies left so what are you guys waiting for? let's eat eat eat!

Azure said:
Only if you give me one free 512Mb Sandisk Ultra... I'm always open to negotiations, esp since I still have the ---- of ------- ---.
:blah:

Can, just pass me your ATM card and pin no.

"... still have..." What?

haiz....would love to join u guys...but i have a course to attend...so cannot make it....azure and caesium are both very nice person....guess u guys will have a nice time...enjoy! ;)

Hmmmm.... violent I'm not. Objections, I've not. But maybe after eating we can make Vincent an object or a subject..... :think:

/me loading batteries...

CaeSiuM said:
:gbounce: :rbounce: :bwhat:

update : apparently there's no grand lunch buffet on weekends so we're left with salad buffet @ $14.90(++)

that should be enough to fill up our stomach but in any case, do let me know if there's any violent objection. :D

i've got a number of pms for saturday outing. there are still vacancies left so what are you guys waiting for? let's eat eat eat!

boo @ salad

Thanks, Caesium, for organising this makan outing. Couldn't reach you just now, so hope you (and the others going) see this :-

Will be bringing some photos for you to view... ;)

:gbounce: :vhappy: :cheergal:

u all don't just eat, eat and eat and forget your expensive gears!!!
afterwards "buy and sell" all offer secondhand 70-200L, 10D, etc.....
so be careful hor!

Status
Not open for further replies.