Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmas

Feb 8, 2006
Hallo Everyone,

I am hoping to visit Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Perth some time this year. I am only able to visit 1 city, at most 2 because my leaves are limited (only around 7 days, maybe only 5 days) :( Any suggestion which city is a better choice? I am looking forward to a nice cool weather, with nice architecure and people friendly city. Greatly appreciate any advices or suggestions from those who have been to the cities.

Thanks in advance :)

Eerrr...

Perhaps you could have posted in the "Kopitiam Forum"... you'll ge better & faster response there.

Cheers!

Yeah i agree it's the wrong sub-forum. I've only been to Melbourne and Sydney. Melbourne have more of scenic places and some real long bus rides to the place but i think Sydney is more of city area and it's cooling there. I would recommand Melbourne actually. =p

Yes. Like what Koelsch said, Melbourne is my favourite amongst them (exluding Perth as I have not been there).

Melbourne gives you that kind of laid back Colonial city lifestyle with a good mix of side trips along the coast..... a la 12 Apostles, etc

Sydney would be the most cosmopolitan; if that is what you want...

Brisbane is a fun city... famous for its Gold Coast, theme parks and sunshine of course.

Enjoy your holiday!

Thanks a lot yyD70S and Koelsch. How can I move this thread to the "Kopitiam Forum"?

Only the moderator of this forum can do it or you ...

(1) Close this thread. (You have to check the 'Close this thread box' somewhere at the bottom when you post)

... and ...

(2) Ask the same question again in the relevant forum.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.