For your viewing pleasure =)

pg01.jpg

pg02.jpg

pg03.jpg

pg04.jpg

pg05.jpg

Nice series! :)

Brilliant.. just brilliant! :thumbsup:

:embrass: Just a newbie's observation: Something seems to be missing - the pics don't seem quite catch my attention like others you have. No. 11 looks a little blown out on my screen. I quite like No. 4 tho.

No offence or insult intended. :sweat:

great series! no 7: great freeze of the dress...in mid air!

all hail demi god joho *kowtows*

i like #8. it's good to see couples not in wedding gowns & suits and just the natural interaction.

I love the outdoor shots, but somehow, I find didn't like the blown highlights in the studio shots. too much loss of gown details and the giant burnt out patch on the groom's face... i think its just one of my peeves

but overall feel is good

Unique.
Style.
Brilliant.

One of the few professional portraits i've seen!
It's just so perfect!!!

I love 17. Nice tone.:thumbsup:

Bro, very nice and impressive work and presentation... one of the best I've seen! Blows me away! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great Work :thumbsup:
My only nitpick is that I don't really like seeing the sole of the bride's shoes on #16. It might be personal preference though.

And the million dollar question would be........ How much do you charge??? :sweat:

thanx everyone for the kind comments!

hobbes: not sure why u would find #11 blown, if anything's blown it would be the two small pics on #9! ;p

darrel: don't really think the groom's face is blown, not on my histogram and not by my eye leh.. he's white.. and she's dark.. :)

brandon: i charge less than a million dollars. ;p :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
darrel: don't really think the groom's face is blown, not on my histogram and not by my eye leh.. he's white.. and she's dark.. :)

actually ... u're right ! ... stupid uncalibrated office laptop. It looks fine on my mac :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.