Bounce Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the direct flash one says F5.6.

Breathe said:
But the direct flash one says F5.6.
Guess I didn't check properly. I'll check it again.

i did my own test for bounce card and flash etc and i posted it here.. http://metallilan.atspace.com/flash_test/ its not exactly a very accurate one but i did it to pass some time. all of the shots were taken uniformly with F2.8 and 1/200s. reason for this was to sync with my ext flash. :)

the hand make bounce card seems work well ... thinking of doing one myself ... can anyone share with me the dimension for the card...

thanks in advance!!

emcee said:
the hand make bounce card seems work well ... thinking of doing one myself ... can anyone share with me the dimension for the card...

thanks in advance!!

Why not get the jusBounce bounce card for only $18? Works very very well.

did anyone notice the obvious flaw in this "demostration/test"?

it's done indoors...

where there's a roof which acts as another bounce device...

Zack said:
If I remember correct, I bought from Artfriend a piece of plastic-like board (architecture students will know the correct name) for $2.40 and it's big enough to make 2 pieces of bounce card. Sent the board to my friend's workshop and it was done in minutes. I got 2 pieces of super nice bounce card for $1.20 each. Of course, you still need spend a few dollars on velcro.

The motivation to make a bounce card for myself was because I find that normal bounce card is a little too small to my liking as doesn't spread the light wide enough. Hence, I made it slightly bigger than normal.

lol anyway recently i went back, wanted to get another board, found out that they changed the sizes of the boards liaoz.. it's smaller and more expensive... it's either smaller, or can get the big and expensive one...

keke i made 4 boards, threw away 1 after some time coz i scratched it, gave away 2, now using my last one.. i wanna try make one of those fancy curved bounce devices.. hehe seems like the effect might be better...

I tried pasting a piece of 4R photo paper on a piece of cardboard I got from a old foolscap pad. Haven't got a chance to test it... only been able to test it in my room... :(
Anyone tried using photo paper before?

Status
Not open for further replies.