bought a D70

Status
Not open for further replies.

born2bwild

Apr 13, 2004
Hi guys,

i bought a nikon D 70 at peninsula plaza today with other stuff. Can you let me know if I got a good deal??

D70 wif lens
SB 800DX flash
1GB mem card
Spare battery (3rd party)

$3300

thanks

with what lens?

the normal 18-70 nikon one

it is the sandisk card.

bro, what kind of memory card is it? elaborate

born2bwild said:
it is the sandisk card.

what is the specs?

1GB Sandisk card

also, it's best to list out the price of every individual parts, so that we can tell u whether did you went to the wrong shop. hehe

wa... i can't remember the price of the individual parts already.

born2bwild said:
wa... i can't remember the price of the individual parts already.

anyway, which shop u bought from?

Anway, why worried abt whether is it a good deal or not?

You have paid for it. You can't get any refund. Just go out there and shoot some pics.

oppss,
made a typo mistake,
i bought it from lucky plaza Lords camera and watches

curious ma
haha

OT:

Hi, so you are the Gary who email me about photography and walkie talkie rite. I am Eric from Raffles Hall. Hope can meet you one day(and borrow your D70 to play play...hee hee)

oh it is you.
great.
we should meet up

If u really wan to know, looking at wat u said u bought, estimate u paid about 100 more. Not too bad. Aiya bought already, use it. Its a good dig SLR.

Thanks everyone for their comments.

yup, just make sure don't go lucky plaza to buy camera equipments.. they are cater for tourists and usually customers end up paying more.

now that you have the D70, you can get lenses and accessories from various shops in peninsula. eg: cathay photo. But if you stay around ang mo kio area, you can go to MS color. they offer really good service and good prices, and they don't really rip customers off even though you are a fresh newbie to photography. :)

and to save cost, consider going 2nd hand for your other essential stuffs.. such as tripod, lenses, etc.. but be more careful whilst looking out for 2nd hand lenses, because you need really close inspection and know how to test for faults. otherwise, you can find really good deals at the various 2nd hand stores in peninsula plaza, peninsula hotel and adelphi shopping centre.

Do shoot more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.