Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
A frog looking at the world ahead....
small_frog03.jpg

small_frog04.jpg

Grreat Shots!

Esp the Dragonflies...
Love the 1st and the 3rd one!
the 2nd one, the background too distracting!

But... the pic doesn't seem to be sharp! You must have focus at the wrong place! And a bit of fill flash will add a nice touch to it...

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Grreat Shots!

Esp the Dragonflies...
Love the 1st and the 3rd one!
the 2nd one, the background too distracting!

But... the pic doesn't seem to be sharp! You must have focus at the wrong place! And a bit of fill flash will add a nice touch to it...

yah i know not very sharp. these were the sharpest of the lot already. i'm not sure if this is the sharpest my camera can go but this casio was reviewed to be lacking in sharpness and image quality. anyway 1st try, i'll improve on them next time.

and megaweb's shots are really nice, can't compare.

Originally posted by yeppie99

yah i know not very sharp. these were the sharpest of the lot already. i'm not sure if this is the sharpest my camera can go but this casio was reviewed to be lacking in sharpness and image quality. anyway 1st try, i'll improve on them next time.

and megaweb's shots are really nice, can't compare.

of course cannot compare...he's king of macro mah...but near his standard ah...ok already :D

very good shots. I was at BG also this morning but cannot find such object to shoot. Looked high and low only those red dragon fly and they dun keep still sigh.....

btw, which part of BG did u get those shot??

Yellow Dragonfly
yellow_dragonfly02.jpg

very nice .... esp this one ...

Originally posted by tangcy
I was at BG also this morning but cannot find such object to shoot. Looked high and low only those red dragon fly and they dun keep still sigh.....

btw, which part of BG did u get those shot??
The small pond nearest to the main gate

maybe. I share some tips....

check out the settings for the camera. you could either lower the sharpness and do more post-processing, or increase the level of sharpness (and do less). for now, I tend to stick with the default medium setting and do only minimal post-processing.

If you want to increase saturation of colors, change the saturation setting to high! :) I defaulted it to high all the time now. The default saturation setting is a bit more accurate but pics are not colorful enough for my taste ;p

Originally posted by mpenza

maybe. I share some tips....

check out the settings for the camera. you could either lower the sharpness and do more post-processing, or increase the level of sharpness (and do less). for now, I tend to stick with the default medium setting and do only minimal post-processing.

yeah mine is on High for all the settings. i'm still trying it out. could be due to camera shake. the JBP shots i took were surprisingly sharp. shld be due to the shots being fully on tripod. these BG ones were on 'monopod'

Status
Not open for further replies.