Bored ? .... FHM will keep you bz :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviousdude said:
you got a prompt saying something abt a minimum of 10 characters thingy right?

right, spot on.

Thanx. I'm still learning from experience not to post this kind of pics, although not indecent, on the web. I thought in the first place it's OK to post, but there're really some bad guys out there who like to 'leeched' photos. If not for the help of a friend, I don't even know they've been leeched!

The next time round, I'll just post a few shots for comments and then removed them. The rest will stay in my other galleries with password protection, for the viewing pleasure of my loved ones and friends only. Really hate to do this but no choice loh... :(

rayz said:
Totally agree with Knight... :D CS good place!!!

Well done Virgo... wise move of yours... it suppose to be shared for shooting technique not for some indecent website... :thumbsup:

Sigh... too bad I can't go... I'm out of town... :rolleyes:

Astin said:
Ok, since u guys mentioned, pls remember to vote #58 for Leen aka Eileen Tan.
SMS "FHM vote 58"
Send to 74000.
Each vote cost $0.50.

Hey Astin, just realized you have another one of the girls up too. Serena @ #48 :bsmilie:

TMC said:
Hey Astin, just realized you have another one of the girls up too. Serena @ #48 :bsmilie:
Hehe, since u discovered it, so got to promote a bit lah....

Vote #48 for Serena.
SMS "FHM vote 48"
Send to 74000.
Each vote cost $0.50.

Vote #58 for Leen aka Eileen Tan.
SMS "FHM vote 58"
Send to 74000.
Each vote cost $0.50.

yea man vote for Cindy :p

Cindy - #100
SMS "FHM vote 100" to 74000.
$0.50 per pop

:)

AhV said:
Thanks bro for posting...lucky your comp din fail you for an hour :)

As for Cindy, if u guys have forgotten, this is the previous thread :

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=88376&highlight=cindy

And if you guys have missed all the previous model shoots but still wanna vote for her ... CINDY IS CONTESTANT #100 - You can see more of her in the latest issue of FHM (October 2004) ....*hint hint* :bsmilie: Well, if she wins and become part of the Jim Beam Party Crew, you will get more opportunities to take her in the WHITE JIM BEAM COWGIRL OUTFIT !!! :D

voted all yah girls Astin..hahaha good luck on them!!

Too bad I went there on day 3 and never see any lady really nice to vote except #58. But I think I had never seen Cindy?

Thats cos she is only there for Monday :)

John Tan said:
Too bad I went there on day 3 and never see any lady really nice to vote except #58. But I think I had never seen Cindy?

You can take a sneak peep at her on my gallery. Only a small avartar though. ;)

John Tan said:

Virgo said:
You can take a sneak peep at her on my gallery. Only a small avartar though. ;)

Wow I have check your gallery and found that you have capture a very nice and natural feeling photograph of her. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hope to see more work on her if can. ;p

yes ... u need to receive the email with the invite from FHM and print it out...

Sad to tell u this, i wun be goin with my cam on sat. Reason: photog is not allowed...i'm juz goin there to chill out...

Status
Not open for further replies.