Books for B&W photography and processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvaleus

Nov 12, 2007
Brunei
blurrypixels.com
I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything, or maybe I just suck at it. Anyways, can anyone recommend good books for digital B&W photography? Preferably (but not necessarily) one that's been updated for Photoshop CS4 or LR2 but not limited to just processing techniques if possible.

I'm trying to explore B&W landscapes but quite interested in B&W portrait and street photography as well, if that matters.

I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything, or maybe I just suck at it. Anyways, can anyone recommend good books for digital B&W photography? Preferably (but not necessarily) one that's been updated for Photoshop CS4 or LR2 but not limited to just processing techniques if possible.

I'm trying to explore B&W landscapes but quite interested in B&W portrait and street photography as well, if that matters.

I found tons of such books in CCK library, they have just renovated the library and the books are updated also, you can give it a try.

Bishan and amk library have lots of books on photography and PP. I'm certain i saw BnW books in both

Sorry, but I'm not actually in sg :) Brunei doesn't have any of the big book stores like Borders hence I plan to get 'em online and I prefer to own these kinda books anyway coz I like to be able to refer to them now and again. Since I'm buying sight unseen, I'd like to know if there's any particular book or even author you might recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.