Blur photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

zheng_ruixian

Feb 26, 2006
Hello all bro..I'm still quite new to photographing..Happens that e photo i took using my A620 is mostly blur..What's e trick on taking clear pic? :dunno:

Not enough light?

yea, a photo would be easier to determine the cause. :)

did u hold your cam steady before the shutter trigger .. note there is a shutter lag and during this time u moves then pix blur lor ..

Sorry bro...How to post photo? I'm still new,.Sorry...

zheng_ruixian said:
Sorry bro...How to post photo? I'm still new,.Sorry...

you can try uploading to the cs gallery or imageshack.us. then copy the img code over here. :)

IMG_0683.JPG

This is kinda blur but at times i take photo it will be clear :dunno:

IMG_06801.JPG

This is kinda clear..Can give some pointers pls..Thankz alot...

Pls give some comments good or bad as long as can let me improve on my mistakes all comments are most welcome :D

it looks like a night shot.. so probably some hand shake.

as a general rule of thumb, make sure the shutter speed is roughly in line with focal length ..

i.e if your focal length is 70mm then ur shutter speed should be no slower than 1/70 to ensure a sharp picture..

for night shots, if you want to ensure the fastest shutter speed possible without underexposing, try and max out your aperture to the widest setting and bump up ur ISO..

Bro sometimes i keep so still but still blur..How?

Normally at night i take photo at iso 400..Good enough ma?

zheng_ruixian said:
Normally at night i take photo at iso 400..Good enough ma?

If the light condition is bad, iso 400 also not enough :) actually as mentioned by others, its the shutter speed that you should take note of. The focal length/shutter speed rule is something that you should start with. No matter how still you hold, you are not a tripod. :)

zheng_ruixian said:
Bro sometimes i keep so still but still blur..How?
It's not how still you keep, your body moves no matter how still you keep. You just need a tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.