Blue ray or HD DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
It doesn't matter as the Jap is coming out with player that read both formats!

So don't fight over what to produce and what format to use. It matter most now is what is shown on the screen.... Are your TV HD ready?

Yappy said:

So don't fight over what to produce and what format to use. It matter most now is what is shown on the screen.... Are your TV HD ready?

So where is the news or article?

Yappy said:

??????:confused:

Hi.. I saw the article from Hardware Zone. A search may help! The company doing it is Toshiba.

Yappy

You are right, no need to commit into blu ray or hd-dvd. I bought a 37" HD ready LCD, not knowing there are not many choices of HD source. Else I would just wait for the HD LCD TV price to drop further.
The consolation is the LCD is super sharp and clear when use as a PC monitor. It is great for viewing photos which I do that a lot. :)

L.Lee said:
You are right, no need to commit into blu ray or hd-dvd. I bought a 37" HD ready LCD, not knowing there are not many choices of HD source. Else I would just wait for the HD LCD TV price to drop further.
The consolation is the LCD is super sharp and clear when use as a PC monitor. It is great for viewing photos which I do that a lot. :)

Hi all,

Like to know more... read below ... the link!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/126545-1/article.html?tk=nl_dnxnws

L.Lee said:

Good idea. Using HD TV to view digital photo.....I think nowaday, those TV is fulllll of features. Listening to Radio... PC... HD receiver etc.

but watch out.. not all have these features/function!

Status
Not open for further replies.