Blower, simple things, big uses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maltese

Mar 21, 2005
Singapore
I know its a trivial thing to alot of people but I have and rely on a blower religiously more than lens paper, microfibre cloths, can air, lenspen and would usually get things done with a good blow job eh...i mean just a few blowing off and the job is done.

I'm retiring my 2 faithful blowers, 1 gets too tough and the other gets too soft and the air generated are no well near ok compared to a decade before I have them. I'm also looking at the smaller travel size as well.

Does any1 still uses a very manual way of cleaning your stuffs be it cameras, lenses, slides or negs and have a good brand of blower to recommend?

Thanks in advance ^^

I know its a trivial thing to alot of people but I have and rely on a blower religiously more than lens paper, microfibre cloths, can air, lenspen and would usually get things done with a good blow job eh...i mean just a few blowing off and the job is done.

I'm retiring my 2 faithful blowers, 1 gets too tough and the other gets too soft and the air generated are no well near ok compared to a decade before I have them. I'm also looking at the smaller travel size as well.

Does any1 still uses a very manual way of cleaning your stuffs be it cameras, lenses, slides or negs and have a good brand of blower to recommend?

Thanks in advance ^^

I only rely on my Giottos Air Blower and 3M microfiber for general maintenance/cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.