blank(black) pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepet

Mar 22, 2009
Wood y lands
Hi all..require some help from you peeps. went to barrage last nyte for some nyte fotos. no prob at first, pix turn out quite well... played ard with bulb, not too long xposures, mayb max of 90 secs. den removed from tripod, had a chat wif a frend, suddenly when resumed taking pix, all i get was a blank. i do played ard with d settings, but to no avail. woke up tis morning, and used program mode, in 8am brightness, (normally wouldnt be underexposure), pix turned out blank(black) again. anyone encountered tis situation before? or shall i send for servicing... niwae its a d60 bought in nov 08. on tamron 18-200. AF still no issues. juz dat pix turned out well... PLS HELP! many thanks for taking tyme to hear my woes buddy!;(;:)(

please post some unedited photos (scaled down only) so that we can take a look at your EXIF data.

err, did you remove the lens cover ? Happened to me before :p

See black and got a shock out of my life, panic and when saw the lens cover there, phew, what a relief ..

err, did you remove the lens cover ? Happened to me before :p

See black and got a shock out of my life, panic and when saw the lens cover there, phew, what a relief ..

hhmm, ya lor.. hehe... the viewfinder can c d glorious flyer. then when took photo, came out black. i'll try post by tmr. abit held up here... sianz, cant go foto taking wif frends tdae... haiz, hope its nt a major fault... gonna burn my pockets!
:(

Did you accidentally change the shutter speed or aperture to a really high value? Like 1/4000s and/or f32? If everything else is fine but you're still getting blank photos, try factory resetting your camera and see if it works. When all else fails, then go back to service centre...

are you shooting in manual mode? try other modes if its still all black.. better send it for checking. :dunno:

try to reset settings to default? hope this helps..

Memory card problem??? :dunno:
Use a new card to try out...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.