Blackrapid's R-Strap: new camera strap

Status
Not open for further replies.
those who met me, saw my r-strap <$20... lol...

will try to upload the pic soon... work perfectly for me.

Last edited:
Haha.. i jus DIY my own r-strap last nite.. kinda useful.. :D total cost is actually $0...

my materials:
Fastner: from my old and spoil tripod
Strap: from the EOS bag
Connector: cut out a length from a old lanyard and punch a hole... :D

ah... u fastest fingers first. i was abt to put this info up too. was there just now with my MOF. dorothy told me dat this was their 1st shipment. so the 2nd shipment shld be in next mth (fingers crossed). :)

Me just order their FasteR from their website.... will DIY the strap myself. :bsmilie:

Me just order their FasteR from their website.... will DIY the strap myself. :bsmilie:
Actually if you are using a standard QR from Manfrotto, there is a D-ring at the bottom of the QR plate and you can hook the R-Strap to this D-ring. Just one more option in case people are not aware of it.

Actually if you are using a standard QR from Manfrotto, there is a D-ring at the bottom of the QR plate and you can hook the R-Strap to this D-ring. Just one more option in case people are not aware of it.

Till my FastenR arrive.... I'm currently using my PPCP QR plate for the job. The only fear is without another locking nut.... there is a fear that the screw would come undone :sweat:

Yeah that's a possibility, and way less obtrusive than the original attachment from Blackrapid.

However, they don't sell the strap without the attachment, do they? :bsmilie:

Yeah that's a possibility, and way less obtrusive than the original attachment from Blackrapid.

However, they don't sell the strap without the attachment, do they? :bsmilie:

Online yes.... CP no. CP only sells the whole setup..... not even just the FastenR thingy

Just saw the site. Ships free to anywhere in the world for orders of 2 or more straps.

I would like to get 1. Anyone would like to join me? Pls drop me a PM. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.