Black Knights @ SINGAPORE AIRSHOW 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaa....very sharp pics u have there. If only my 300 F4 can be that sharp :embrass:

Friday! :thumbsup:

I reached there at 9 am but was refused entry because of dress code. So I had to walk back to carpark 7, drive home (Bt Panjang), get changed, pump petrol (tank was empty), paid $50 for parking... and barely made it for the flying display :sweat:

was worth it as today's sky was crap and tomorrow may rain :(

Definitely worth it, clear blue sky, great capture, simply awesome:thumbsup:

very nice, were you on the ground? very good quality work.

yeah. I was standing by the metal barricade beside the sea :sweat: I was contemplating of taking the photo from the second floor to get a flat shot but I think my lens not power enough.

I saw some guys with 600mm lens on gimbal :eek: :thumbsup:

you have one of the BEST series that i ever seen... way to go man... your lens sure rocks...

Super nice!!! Like you said, it really shows when one has had lots of practise before hand.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I see sensor dust too. ;)

Freeking awesome... It has been a long time since I said "WOW" to pictures!

Like they say the guy who is most "tua kee" wins! (well, you need the skills too of course).

You did all these hand held I supposed ? Did you use a CP ?

Freeking awesome... It has been a long time since I said "WOW" to pictures!

Like they say the guy who is most "tua kee" wins! (well, you need the skills too of course).

You did all these hand held I supposed ? Did you use a CP ?

ha ha :bsmilie: got a few more guys more tua kee than mine! I reckon at least a 600mm. Got friends to help carry tripod some more :bigeyes:

yeah shot hand held... hand still trembling from the ordeal. I never use CP... no $$$. Even Cathay don't carry them as well. Must indent and may take a few months.

Dont mind I take 1 of the photo as wallpaper?

pic #1 is really NUMBER 1 :thumbsup:, very sharp.

unfortunately (or luckily, as a lot are not satisfied) im not able to see the show, online booking full already.

i think i see a BIG dust spot on the first image

great shots:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.