Billingham Hadley Pro review

Replica said:
I am a hadley pro owner too. Love the way it is and serve me well. Cheers

Yeah i'm kinda addicted to opening the bag via the quick release straps. So cool and silent, unlike velcro.

the leather strap that you got addicted to hooking/unhooking looks like its the weakest link on the bag... does it get worn out easily?

Nope, they are made of leather and stiff when u first use it. After some time, they will soften but not worn out tat easily. Anw, they can be replaced when they are worn out. ;)

Hi, I thought Hadley Pro is supposed to come with a detachable side pouch? :think:

I got it when I bought my Hadley Pro about 2 yrs back. I use it to put my handphone or small water bottle. :)

Hi, I thought Hadley Pro is supposed to come with a detachable side pouch? :think:

I got it when I bought my Hadley Pro about 2 yrs back. I use it to put my handphone or small water bottle. :)

Oh is it? Lucky you. Mine did not come with additional pouches. Post a picture of ur Pro with the pouch here!

Truly a beautiful bag that justifies its hefty price tag bro.

I heard that canvas feel better than fibrenyte is that true? and dose canvas and fibrenyte look the same?

About you bag I saw that you can put 12"MBP with 550D at the same time!!! Do you feel that it too bulky when you do that? and could you roughly measure the bag size when it have all the gears in it? I wanna know how much it expanded from 12cm. thanks

Last edited:
HI To all

I like to know, is there a local agent for Billingham bag.
if not where can get this brand of bag from.
I love the style.

Wow! Great review of the bag! Got all the infor I needed about the bag!

ps: I have the same sg business law txtbk as you! its really heavy, i rather hand-carry it :p

Wow! Great review of the bag! Got all the infor I needed about the bag!

ps: I have the same sg business law txtbk as you! its really heavy, i rather hand-carry it :p

Thanks! Ya one gripe about using this bag is that it gets kinda uncomfortable when the load is heavy. Should probably use it with the shoulder pad.

I heard that canvas feel better than fibrenyte is that true? and dose canvas and fibrenyte look the same?

About you bag I saw that you can put 12"MBP with 550D at the same time!!! Do you feel that it too bulky when you do that? and could you roughly measure the bag size when it have all the gears in it? I wanna know how much it expanded from 12cm. thanks

Hi, yup I could slot in the 13" MBP behind the insert with the camera and lenses in it. And it is a nice fit, not bulky at all if there's only the MBP and the camera kit, nothing else. U can refer to the pictures for the look and dimensions of it. Yup.

Just bought the H. pro and shoulder pad last Sat... Tried carried with body with two lens, very comfortable even after two hours . well designed

Is the billingham hadley pro can accommodate D700 with nikkor 24-70mm attached in body and the sb900 flash???

It is a great bag. I have the black color version. I used it as a camera bag and at times as a bag to carry non-camera stuff like iPad, books, and sometime my Lenovo X series laptop. I heard the material of Billingam comes from the same supplier that Louis Vuitton source for hides.

owned a 2nd hand Billingham packington a long time ago .... best bag I EVER owned and really kicked myself for selling it

owned a 2nd hand Billingham packington a long time ago .... best bag I EVER owned and really kicked myself for selling it

Im using a packington, real good stuff like this shouldnt be sold lol