billingham bags

Where did you get yr bag from?

Looks amazing. could use the space too! Can it fit a sirui T1204?

Anyone with character, doesn't really need a bag to grow that character :)

Anyway, I find my China made (BBK-4) oozing with character too, but that is me only. And I got my massive BBK-4 at only around S$10 (I was lucky, now the bag sell at around S$5x) from ebay... I have been carrying it with me everywhere after gotten it and it had not fail me at all.

943376_10151540407258796_395327627_n.jpg

Although as compared with a Billingham bag (which was a totally different league), I find my is still of incredible value.

Where did you get yr bag from?

Looks amazing. could use the space too! Can it fit a sirui T1204?

I got it from ebay, just search for BBK-4. Other than what I showed in that photo, I tried carrying it with my smaller OMD + 3 lenses and a load of accessories that included an external flash, batteries, etc etc, plus my Gitzo GT1840 (tied to the top of the bag with two Velcro straps). without any problems. I believe it is selling at around S$50 nowadays (I am really very lucky to get it at S$10).

Oh... almost forget, that bag can double up as a computer bag too, fit a 14" laptop easily. It is now my work bag too.

A camera bag is an intimate and personal thing, at least to me. Which is why I find it hard to recommend bags to friends... I like the Hadley Pro but I can imagine people who do birding will not find it very useful after all.

Billingham, TTP, Lowepro, etc etc etc just get whatever works for you based on whatever your criteria is. All bags will definitely last for at least a while after all. :)