Bibble for RAW Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Can. Just used D70s RAW files to open in CP1 3.7.1 but mine is a full version.

Although it's 3.7.1 but I think it's trial version may not be updated for D70s encrypted WB.

Danny can you shoot teethered to the computer with CP1 ?

ellery said:

according to phaseone's site, u can. :think:

pro image - dunno leh. mebbe trial copy like dat. got problem opening up some sample d70s and d50 NEF files. :dunno:

ellery said:

This is what I found from their website.

CP1 generally does not support tethered operation whith any camera except the Canon 1D /Canon 1Ds and that is only in the Windows Pro edition. I think the CP1 is design specially for those digibacks as they do not have any LCD to view.

You have to use a card reader to load the images in C1 Pro.

Qtion...

May Sound Silly ...but I do Need help in this

Which version of Capture shld I Use in order to View raw Formate file taken by my D70. 1st batch of D70.

Pls help .. having Proble read Raw File .... Can view On LCD But cant read and view on PC.

yoyo said:
Qtion...

May Sound Silly ...but I do Need help in this

Which version of Capture shld I Use in order to View raw Formate file taken by my D70. 1st batch of D70.

Pls help .. having Proble read Raw File .... Can view On LCD But cant read and view on PC.

I think you can download the latest Nikon Capture version. Even if you are using the first batch of D70, once you update the camera firmware your WB will be encrypted. Plus you need to download your files on your HDD to open up RAW files.

Pro Image said:
This is what I found from their website.

CP1 generally does not support tethered operation whith any camera except the Canon 1D /Canon 1Ds and that is only in the Windows Pro edition. I think the CP1 is design specially for those digibacks as they do not have any LCD to view.

You have to use a card reader to load the images in C1 Pro.

Oh well happend to see the phase 1 back and software in action - seductive. Guess have to relie on Nikon Capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.