beware of this seller

Its a scratch not crack.apologise for the typo.thats not on purpose.my intention is only for ppl to be more careful when thy deal with u.i admit i accept the camera after pointing out to u the scratch on the lcd screen and i am ok with that.the shuttle count is what i not happy abt when u say below 10k.but no reason for u to say its a retard quetion about the charger.i ask u about the charger the day before,cant u be kind enuff to let me know why its that way?u cant be on guard duty on day right?i not asking for refund or what ever..

I apologise about the retarded thing already right? next is you DID NOT ask me about the charger thing AT ALL. Not on the spot. Not via SMS Not via Call.. Have you done a duty before? There's something call Need to sleep and they give you guard rest til nxt day afternoon. I came in office log in and saw this... That's how i concluded the can't be bother to msg u. And seriously i mention on that day when we meet up. u ask again and i replied i'm THINK it's around 10k. like i've 8k+ worth of photos taken with 50D. If i'm not kind i would have just let u take an hour plus MRT back to yishun that day instead of bringing you to the busstop and accompany u go down to basement lvl to look for CF card. Seriously it's u tht did not ask me about the charger thing at ALL!

Seriously I'm not going to reply to this i don't know why am i spending time defending myself against some lame **** over here.

ya, i really really dislike this kind of people also... meet up already then say his no good that no good... with the aim of wanting a discount.. pui!

but cannot really say this kind are bad buyers. basically you are arranging for a meetup to examine the item. if you can guarantee that the seller's description is 100% accurate then maybe you can say buyer is wrong. but fact is a lot of times sellers do not state all the flaws on the ad. inthis case buyer may still be willing to buy, but just not willing to pay as much. so what's wrong with making a counter offer.

Unless, prior to the meetup, the buyer said something like, "Please reserve for me, i will pay your asking price no matter what the condition." Then buyer is at fault if end up bargaining.

Aiyoh nikerocks..just let it rest already..for your info i bought my 29K SC 50D at a higher price than you..it already looks like u got a decent deal..scratches or not..what kind of condition seriously are u looking for when u buy an out-of-production model?

I apologise about the retarded thing already right? next is you DID NOT ask me about the charger thing AT ALL. Not on the spot. Not via SMS Not via Call.. Have you done a duty before? There's something call Need to sleep and they give you guard rest til nxt day afternoon. I came in office log in and saw this... That's how i concluded the can't be bother to msg u. And seriously i mention on that day when we meet up. u ask again and i replied i'm THINK it's around 10k. like i've 8k+ worth of photos taken with 50D. If i'm not kind i would have just let u take an hour plus MRT back to yishun that day instead of bringing you to the busstop and accompany u go down to basement lvl to look for CF card. Seriously it's u tht did not ask me about the charger thing at ALL!

Ya..will take note..din expect.such incidents.now lesson learnt.anyway just want ppl be careful,doesnt pay to be good.

seems like some miscommunications. why not the two of you meet up over coffee and thrash it out, instead providing free show for all here?

markwee said:
seems like some miscommunications. why not the two of you meet up over coffee and thrash it out, instead providing free show for all here?

Wah Lao, almost killing each other on forum already, if meet face to face, sure end up in police station.

Karma ....

Wah Lao, almost killing each other on forum already, if meet face to face, sure end up in police station.

i think there are some miscommunications. just look at the way when TS started off. some one here didn't even bother to read properly. one thing leads to another.... haiz

Anyway, if not happy, then speak up face to face, instead of hiding behind a monitor and thrash it out.

Looks like it created from problems when it was done through the forum.

Agree. I never bother about shutter count. My old 350D has no problem at all after many years shooting; and I'm kind of person who shots > 500 hundreds shot on one day. Don't even know how to check shutter count. :) Can't be the picture name - rite? Since it could be reset.

Anyway I guess shutter is using spring mechanism which could be replaced.

Happy shooting.

Cheers,

photos.arjanto.com

I also bought my 50D from BnS..responded to a thread and thot it was a reasonable buy..seller said SC was around 8K and camera was in good condition with box and all accessories..at meetup i brought my laptop along with program to check SC..the camera was indeed in a very good condition..batt till today still holds charge very well..but when i plug in to check SC..it was 29K+! Even the seller was surprised by it..so i asked for a discount and he relented..though not alot! Heh heh!

So far the camera has served me very well..and i dun nearly use it as much..500-800 shots a month..the only thing now is sometimes i get the sticky shutter issue that is famed with 40D and 50D..no biggie though as i'm not a professional..and it doesn't happen everytime..just once in a while..

So my advise to u is just let it go..as long as the camera still works just enjoy it..3rd party batt only $20-$25..i also bought 2 chromage ones and no problem..the savings i had..even if the shutter fails in a couple of years time..it would already have been worth it cos it helped me along in learning and enjoying photography!

Muckafutha said:
but cannot really say this kind are bad buyers. basically you are arranging for a meetup to examine the item. if you can guarantee that the seller's description is 100% accurate then maybe you can say buyer is wrong. but fact is a lot of times sellers do not state all the flaws on the ad. inthis case buyer may still be willing to buy, but just not willing to pay as much. so what's wrong with making a counter offer.

Unless, prior to the meetup, the buyer said something like, "Please reserve for me, i will pay your asking price no matter what the condition." Then buyer is at fault if end up bargaining.

Agreed. But whatever it is, settle all on the spot then leave, all will be good :)

Erm i think u added quite some salt and pepper into our conversation. 1st yes the condition was good and u agree, 2ndly i don't recall u pointing our any visible user mark and i'm pretty sure it has no user mark so u added that into it. 2ndly u mention nothing about my fren's 50D at all so please stop your bullshit by adding in false information.
Do u dare not admit u make up this story?
I said i think the sc is approx below 10 when u asked the 2nd time on that day itself.
If you would have ask nicely i don't mind refunding cause i bet SC 17k at 800bucks for a 50D there're still buyers wanting out there.
But since u added those "lies" into "our conversation. Seriously i have no comments to add on. You know best.

STFU ass hole. You did it again 3 weeks ago?! you have a habit of selling faulty things! These are all the same guy. Just search the handphone number. All same guy in this forum. Not very smart. 3 nicks but same brain.

FaithTrustPixieDust
kimazuru
RebelXsii

and he's ddboyz in VR Forums.

STFU ass hole. You did it again 3 weeks ago?! you have a habit of selling faulty things! These are all the same guy. Just search the handphone number. All same guy in this forum. Not very smart. 3 nicks but same brain.

FaithTrustPixieDust
kimazuru
RebelXsii

Did you report his clone accounts to the mods? Let them shut him down

etegration said:

FaithTrustPixieDust
kimazuru
RebelXsii

So what did he do this time?