Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this swapping of lens thing is like those people putting balls underneath cups and let you choose the cup, Mr QuickHands indeed! Thanks for the heads-up. I'm glad I stick Dymo tape on all my stuff to differentiate. People who managed to steal and run away still can peel it off, but it will help deter people like Mr QuickHands and I can identify my stuff quickly.

I stick Gaffer tape...;p

It detest me more than nothing to see people playing u out when everything has been confirmed. I dun deny sometimes I do back out BUT its way before meetup, I told e person I want to back out and not hang e person in the air like what this bluspoon is doing.

no good no good.

*edited n removed!*

Last edited:
It detest me more than nothing to see people playing u out when everything has been confirmed. I dun deny sometimes I do back out BUT its way before meetup, I told e person I want to back out and not hang e person in the air like what this bluspoon is doing.

no good no good.

He is in one of the photos... heard that he is a young boi, and quite big size one... quite easy to filter and single out I guess.

He can change his nick, he can't do "Face Off" :think: 8 )

Look... if you want to point him out, then finger him out properly. Don't leave it for people to guess, or some innocent guy may get wrongly accused. That's how rumours start.

Last edited:
Yup, I totally endorse this view. I always felt that pple shoudl be identified lest the "clues" given (whether in this thread or others) when fingering bad hats, lead to a good hat being caught in the fallout.

Look... if you want to point him out, then finger him out properly. Don't leave it for people to guess, or some innocent guy may get wrongly accused. That's how rumours start.

Okay.... what I heard is 3rd from the left in black. :confused:

"what I have heard"??? Pity the 3rd guy from the left in black if you are wrong....

"what I have heard"??? Pity the 3rd guy from the left in black if you are wrong....

Okay, since my statement is creating such an hoo haaa, I retract all my statements. Hope that appeases everything~!:thumbsup:

Just to clarify "what I have heard", it was singled out by someone who was also in the picture. However, to prevent misunderstandings, I still retract my statements and my bad if I made anyone unhappy about this thread. Have a nice day guys~

Last edited:
Okay, since my statement is creating such an hoo haaa, I retract all my statements. Hope that appeases everything~!:thumbsup:

Just to clarify "what I have heard", it was singled out by someone who was also in the picture. However, to prevent misunderstandings, I still retract my statements and my bad if I made anyone unhappy about this thread. Have a nice day guys~

maybe you should also edit your earlier posting (and request the fellow who quoted you) to remove the link too. just a suggestion.

Okie dokie. Updated my post and will send PM to ask him to help remove it too. Thanks:bsmilie:

Okie dokie. Updated my post and will send PM to ask him to help remove it too. Thanks:bsmilie:

hopefully you have better luck in BnS in the future... ;)

Personally, I won't really care whether the buyer is a student or not, cause:

1. Alot of kids nowdays have loads to money from parents to spend stuff on.

2. If that student can't afford to buy a camera/lens, then don't buy it... I don't even have enough pocket money for food during recess during my sec school times... I just make do with what I have and not buy unnecessarily. They should learn to save money.

I know of a poly student who has at least $10,000 worth of equipment-2 camera bodies and multiple lens etc.

I have only a single D80 and a lonely 18-200mm lens.

I know of a poly student who has at least $10,000 worth of equipment-2 camera bodies and multiple lens etc.

I have only a single D80 and a lonely 18-200mm lens.

Ya, teenagers from well loaded family...

Status
Not open for further replies.