Best UV Filter if $ is no object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother to debate? If you feel like you need the best , get the best
If not, then just use whatever you're happy with. Everyone has different needs/budgets/quality threshold etc.

vince123123 said:
Why bother to debate? If you feel like you need the best , get the best
If not, then just use whatever you're happy with. Everyone has different needs/budgets/quality threshold etc.

I agree with you 110%

yup agreed. just buy what you like and prefer on.
I'm using Hoya HMC, to me it's good and easy to wipe(oil or no oil)

Well sometimes i believe what sort of material you use to wipe your lens makes a difference!

vince123123 said:
Hi guys,

Anyone knows what the best UV filter is if $$ is not an object? Looking to get a good UV filter 77mm.

The Hoya HMC that I have is quite bad, each time there's an accidental oil stain on it, it takes AGES before it can be wiped off. The more you wipe, the oilier it gets.

"Best UV Filter if $ is no object"???

IM(not so)HO, B+W MRC is THE best :bsmilie:

I have both Nikon L37C & B+W 77mm UV filters. If any nikon fan bay-song, can always swop your B+W MRC with my Nikon UV filter. (1 pc only hor, as new condition) :cool:

which UV filter should one get for a canon 24-70/2.8?
to get the most out of this expensive lens.

since cost is not an issue, might as well do without a filter then if got scratch on the element just replace it :)

nicholas1986 said:
since cost is not an issue, might as well do without a filter then if got scratch on the element just replace it :)

Ha... I like your suggestion. If I have that kind of money to spare. I will just replace the entire lens. Why bother right?

apparently you misunderstood my original query, nonetheless thanks to the rest for your feedback.

nicholas1986 said:

nicholas1986 said:

are you born in 1986?

Status
Not open for further replies.